The main technological event in Eastern Europe, which reached its eighth edition, took place on October 2nd and 3rd, 2019, at Romexpo, Bucharest where the company HAPTIC R&D CONSULTING participated as Media Partner.
GoTech World 2019 created this event with the purpose of contacting the Romanian companies, but also those of Eastern and Central Europe in general, with Industry 4.0.
As Media Partner, the representative of HAPTIC R&D CONSULTING SRL has contacted the exhibitors, discussing the promoted technical solutions from which we will mention only 3 technologies that can revitalize the technical infrastructure of many other companies.
Haptic Feedback – 3 Emergent Technologies
- Workplace Hub – All-in-one IT Solutions from Konica Minolta gives us 10 reasons why WORKPLACE HUB is the ideal IT solution for companies:
- Whole IT solution from print to digitization to all business data processing from one provider;
- Predictable spend due to one vendor solution for the entire IT system; simple and manageable monthly payment packages that remove the burden of an upfront investment;
- Future proofed platform that uses HPE’s world-leading Gen10 Server to optimize performance;
- World-leading security, hardware and software combined with proactive system monitoring that removes uncertainty and risk of future security threats; Workplace Hub is safe and secure using latest Sophos unified threat management technology;
- A trusted managed IT partner where data backup and proactive monitoring of the core IT environment;
- Robust data management and storage so you never lose critical information; all your data is protected and securely stored;
- One interface to access and manage all your IT;
- Bridges onsite and cloud technology;
- Existing IT resources are freed up to focus on more strategic and value-adding projects, e.g. mobility;
- A space saving solution providing all the IT hardware needed into a one square meter space, integrating hardware, software and services into an all-in-one IT solution. For more info, please visit website Workplace Hub – Konica Minolta.
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) introduce a container-based software solution, HPE ML Ops, to support the entire machine learning model lifecycle for on-premises, public cloud and hybrid cloud environments. With the HPE ML Ops solution, data science teams involved in building and deploying ML models can benefit from the industry’s most comprehensive operationalization and lifecycle management solution for enterprise AI. For more info, please visit website Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE)
- KEEZ – Real-time accounting – a necessity for today’s entrepreneurs who will have:
- real-time reports and electronic archive containing all the story documents (invoices, receipts, vouchers, contractor, etc.).
- You save time because you no longer have to come back and document the accounting and not waste time in traffic (or couriers).
- The benefits of guidance from Keez experiences because the monthly subscription includes consulting and can represent in case of control.
- You have access to the latest technology – online accounting is 100% secure and the simplest use in the field of online banking. For more info, please visit website https://keez.ro/