HAPTIC R&D CONSULTING, headquartered in Aricestii Rahtivani, Prahova (ROMANIA), is a consulting of global technology and engineering company providing innovative solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets.
Our goal is your target in a future visionary way to create a synergy business bridge between SME’s companies and R&D laboratories to merge together in revolutionary and innovation projects. Bringing technologies to the marketplace by accessing EU Grants such HORIZON 2020.
HAPTIC R&D CONSULTING brings 3D engineering design immersion by using AR (augmented reality) solutions to empower engineers to build immersive AR experiences that pave the way to Industry 4.0.
The Company philosophy is to use AOD Management Concept to improve enterprise management quality.
A – Automation – repetitive tasks will be created automatically either by using AI or cobots.
O – Outsourcing – a practice used by different companies to reduce costs by transferring portions of work to outside suppliers rather than completing it internally.
D – Delegate – split project in many tasks to be solved by other skilled colleagues.
- Project Management
- Due Diligence
- Feasibility Study
- Designing Engineering
- Consulting funds and investments for SME’s companies
- IoT Solutions
- Market Research Research Reports
- NEW Innovative Products and Technology
engineering design (i.e. applying physical laws and principles of engineering in the design of machines, materials, instruments, structures, processes and systems) and consulting activities for:
• machinery, industrial processes and industrial plant
• projects involving civil engineering, hydraulic engineering, traffic engineering
• water management projects
• projects elaboration and realisation relative to electrical and electronic engineering, mining engineering, chemical engineering, mechanical, industrial and systems engineering, safety engineering– elaboration of projects using air conditioning, refrigeration, sanitary and pollution control engineering, acoustical engineering etc.
– geophysical, geologic and seismic surveying
– geodetic surveying activities:
• land and boundary surveying activities
• hydrologic surveying activities
• subsurface surveying activities
• cartographic and spatial information activities
As part of the Horizon 2020 programme, the European Commission is hand-picking potentially disruptive businesses to invest and support as part of the SME Instrument. Your business could receive up to €2.5 million in funding, world-class business coaching and business acceleration services.
Phase 1. Concept & Feasibility Assessment
Idea to concept (6 months)
The European Union will provide €50 000 in funding, and carry out a feasibility study to verify the viability of the proposed disruptive innovation or concept.
The SME will draft an initial business proposal (around 10 pages).
Phase 2. Demonstration, Market Replication, R&D
Concept to Market-Maturity (1-2 years)
Assisted by the EU, the SME will further develop its proposal through innovation activities, such as demonstration, testing, piloting, scaling up, and miniaturisation. It will also draft a more developed business plan (around 30 pages).
Proposals will be based on a business plan developed on phase 1 or otherwise. The EU aims to contribute between €0.5 million and €2.5 million.
- The European Research Council (ERC) announces its 2018 grant competitions with a total budget of around €1.86 billion, most of which earmarked for early- to mid-career researchers.
- LIFE is the EU’s financial instrument supporting environmental, nature conservation and climate action projects throughout the EU. Since 1992, LIFE has co-financed some 4306 projects. For the 2014-2020 funding period, LIFE will contribute approximately €3.4 billion to the protection of the environment and climate.
Remarkable reports and white books issued by recognized experts in their activities.
Media partnerships for exhibitions / conferences / events to reach the target audience.
HAPTIC.ro has already established over 200 media partnerships with principal actors in international events and conferences from all over the world such as IDTechEx, INSTICC, ConferenceSeries, SelectBio, BigIT, IoT Tech Expo, Jakajima, Allied Academies but also with some Universities.
HAPTIC R&D CONSULTING SRL
Adresa: 107028 Aricestii Rahtivani, Prahova – ROMANIA
J29/1175/2017 CUI 37619708
Pentru mai multe informatii ne puteti scrie utilizand formularul Contact Us sau sa ne transmiteti un email la info[at]haptic[dot]ro.