HAPTIC R&D CONSULTING, headquartered in Aricestii Rahtivani, Prahova (ROMANIA), is a consulting of global technology and engineering company providing innovative solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets.
Our goal is your target in a future visionary way to create a synergy business bridge between SME’s companies and R&D laboratories to merge together in revolutionary and innovation projects.
HAPTIC R&D CONSULTING stays focussed both on private and public organisations, NGOs, universities, educational institutes and agencies offering various services related to European funded programmes such as Horizon 2020 helping them to access EU funds.
- engineering design (i.e. applying physical laws and principles of engineering in the design of machines, materials, instruments, structures, processes and systems) and consulting activities for:
- machinery, industrial processes and industrial plant;
- projects involving civil engineering, hydraulic engineering, traffic engineering;
- water management projects;
- projects elaboration and realisation relative to electrical and electronic engineering, mining engineering, chemical engineering, mechanical, industrial and systems engineering, safety engineering;
- elaboration of projects using air conditioning, refrigeration, sanitary and pollution control engineering, acoustical engineering etc.
- geophysical, geologic and seismic surveying;
- geodetic surveying activities:
- land and boundary surveying activities;
- hydrologic surveying activities;
- subsurface surveying activities;
- cartographic and spatial information activities.
- One of the most powerful financing program is represented by SME Instrument where your business could receive up to €2.5 million in funding. As part of the Horizon 2020 programme the SME Instrument will invest almost € 3 billion in 7500 projects by 2020 in highly innovative small and medium-sized businesses.
- The SME Initiative that is a joint programme blending support from the European Commission, EIB Group and Member States with a view to stimulate SME financing by providing partial risk cover for SME loan portfolios originated by financial entities. Alongside European Structural and Investment Funds contributed by Member States, the SME Initiative is co-funded through Horizon 2020 resources as well as benefits from EIB Group resources.
- LIFE Programe launches 2017 call for action grants: more than €373 million available. The total budget for project action grants in this year’s call is over €373 million. Of this, over €290 million is foreseen for the sub-programme for Environment and over €82 million for the sub-programme for Climate Action. At least 55% of the budgetary resources allocated to projects supported by way of action grants under the sub-programme for Environment shall be dedicated to projects supporting the conservation of nature and biodiversity.
- ERC Grants - The ERC complements other funding activities in Europe such as those of the national research funding agencies, and is a flagship component of Horizon 2020, the European Union's Research Framework Programme for 2014 to 2020.
- HAPTIC.ro registered +100 media partnerships with principal actors in international events and conferences from all over the world such as IDTechEx, INSTICC, ConferenceSeries, SelectBio, BigIT, IoT Tech Expo, Jakajima, Allied Academies but also with some Universities.
HAPTIC R&D CONSULTING SRL
Address: 107028 Aricestii Rahtivani, Prahova – ROMANIA
J29/1175/22.05.2017 CUI 37619708