Oil and Gas Automation and Digitalization Congress (AUTOMA 2023) is held on November 27-28, 2023 in Austria. The Congress gathers oil and gas majors, EPCs, drilling contractors, pipeline operators, refineries, service providers, equipment manufacturers to discuss the latest industry trends applicable to the whole value chain of the oil and gas industry.
The business program of AUTOMA 2023 highlights the following topics:
- energy efficiency and the route to decarbonisation;
- digital pipeline for midstream industry;
- upstream digital tools for asset integrity management;
- downstream industry digitalisation for operational efficiency;
- collaboration to accelerate digital transformation;
- digital turnaround management;
- start-up projects: challenges and perspectives.
Among speakers and delegates are MOL Group, Tecnimont, NIS, Repsol, MoldovaGaz, SOCAR Midstream Operations Ltd., Seadrill, Worley, Kinetics Technology, Milazzo Refinery.
Request the full business program of AUTOMA 2023: https://sh.bgs.group/hn