Automotive Plastics – Online Conference 2021
March 18 @ 3:00 PM - 5:00 PM CET
Join us for an event which offers a meeting place for top manufacturers, researchers, academics,decision-makers and other business professionals who are keen to share their knowledge and experience in the newest strategies in Automotive and Plastics industries and opportunities for further development.
The conference represents a unique opportunity for learning, exchanging opinions, and expanding one’s network enabled by live presentations followed by dynamic Q&A sessions – providing the attendees with valuable insights from specialists in the sphere of Plastics and Vehicles.
2-hour Automotive Plastics Online Conference Includes:
- 3+ different topics
- panel discussion
- networking with business professionals and industry experts
- additional materials
If you would like to participate, kindly book your spot. The seats are limited. Broadcast Link will be provided via email post registration.
- Automotive Plastics Trends
- Plastic Injection Mold
- Biobased & Sustainable Polymers
- Automotive Plastics Processing
If you would like to participate, kindly book your spot. The seats are limited.
Broadcast Link will be provided via email post registration.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
SVPs, VPs, Directors & Heads, Team Leaders, Engineers & Scientists, Specialists, Managers and Consultants from:
- Body structures
- Materials Concepts
- Polymers and Fluids
- Material development
- Technical Development
- Complete Vehicle Engineering
- Advanced Vehicle Technologies
- Mass, energy and aerodynamics
- Vehicle architecture engineering
- Lightweight design, materials and manufacturing processes
Be Part of HAPTIC Media Partnership Universe
’’Spending the Time Researching Your Industry, your Issues, and Your audience’’A Strong Message
- Underline your +++positive and benefits of products and services.
- Promoting brand before and after the events
- Publishing articles about speech before and after event on website
- A Good Sign For Your Customers
- Using a Keynote Speaker demonstrates professionalism.