The following information are intended to inform the user more about placement, “cookies” use and administration used by Haptic.ro site. Also present some useful links related to this topic.
If you need more information and they are not mentioned below, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please read carefully the following information:
This website uses own and third parties cookies to provide much better visitor experience and navigation services tailored to the needs and interest of everyone.
In current technology “cookies” play an important role in facilitating access and delivery of multiple services over the internet user to enjoy such as:
- Customizing certain settings such as: language that is viewed on site, the currency in which they express certain prices or rates, keeping options for various products (measures other details etc) in shopping cart (and storing these options) – generating it Such flexibility “shopping cart” (old access preferences by clicking the button “forward” and “back”);
- Cookies offer valuable feedback to respective websites on how their sites are used by site visitors so that they can be made more efficient and more accessible to users.
- Permission to multimedia applications or on other sites to be included in a particular site to create a browsing experience more valuable, more useful and more enjoyable;
- Improving the efficiency of online advertising.
What is a “cookie”?
An “Internet Cookie” (a term known as “browser cookie” or “HTTP cookie” or simply “cookie”) is a small file consisting of letters and numbers that will be stored on your computer, mobile devices or other equipments on which a user accesses the Internet.
The cookie is installed at request issued by a web server to a browser (eg Internet Explorer, Chrome) and is completely “passive” (does not contain software viruses or spyware and can’t access the information on the user hard drive).
A cookie consists of 2 parts: name and cookie value content. Furthermore, the length of the existence of a cookie is determined; Technically, only the web server which sent the cookie can access it again when a user returns to the website associated to respectively webserver .
Cookies themselves do not require personal information to be used and, in most cases more portions not personally identify internet users.
There are two main category types of cookies:
- Cookies session – they are temporarily stored in cookies file of your Web browser to store them until the user exits the website in question or close the browser window (eg when log in/ log out a webmail account or social networks).
- Persistent Cookies – These are stored on the hard drive of a computer or device (and generally depends on default cookie lifetime). Persistent cookies they include those placed by another website than the one you visit the user at the time – known as the ‘third party cookies (cookies placed by others) – that can be used anonymously to store a user’s interests, so as to be most relevant advertising delivered to users.
What are the advantages of cookies ?
A cookie contains information that connect a web browser (user) and a specific web-server (website). If a web browser that accesses the server again, it can read information already stored and react accordingly. Cookies provide users a pleasant experience browsing various websites and support efforts to provide comfortable to users, eg. – preferences regarding online privacy, language options on the website, shopping cart or relevant advertising.
What is the lifespan of a cookie ?
Cookies are managed by webservers. The lifetime of a cookie can vary significantly, depending on the purpose for which it is placed. Some cookies are used solely for one session (session cookies) and are not retained once the user has left the website and some cookies are retained and reused every time the user returns to that website (‘Cookie permanent sites’). Nevertheless, cookies can be deleted by a user at any time via your browser settings.
What are cookies placed by third parties ?
Certain sections of content on some sites may be provided by third parties / suppliers (eg news box, a video or an advertisment). These third parties may also place cookies through the site and they are called “third party cookies” that are placed by the owner of the website in question. Suppliers also must respect others applicable law and the privacy policies of the website owner.
How are cookies used by this site
Visiting this site may place cookies purposes:
– Cookies Site Performance
– Cookies to analyze visitor
– Cookies for geotargetting
– Cookies registration
– Cookies for advertising
– Cookies providers of advertising
This type of cookie retains user preferences on this site, so there is no need of setting them at each site visitor.
– Volume settings for the video player
– Speed video streaming with compatible browser
Cookies for visitor analysis
Each time a user visits this site, analytics software provided by a third party generates a cookie for analyzing user. This cookie tells us whether you have visited this site before. The browser will tell if you have this cookie, and if not, we will generate one. It allows monitoring of unique users who visit us and how often do.
Cookies for geotargetting
These cookies are used by software that establishes from where you are. It is completely anonymous and is only used to target content – even when you are on our website in Romanian or another language receive the same ad.
Cookies for registration
Cookies for advertising
These cookies allow us to find out whether or not you have viewed an online ad, which type and how much time passed since you saw the advertisement.
These cookies we use alos to target online advertising. We can use also cookies from a third party, for proper targeting of advertising better to show advertisements about products for example, if a user visited the site recently an article about products. These cookies are anonymous, they store information about The content viewed, not users.
Also, we set cookies and other anonymous sites that have advertising. Receiving them, so we can use to recognize you as a visitor to that site later if you visit our site, we will be able to deliver advertising based on this information.
Cookies advertising providers
Much of the publicity that you can find on this site belong to third parties. Some of these parties use their anonymous cookies to analyze how many people were exposed to an advertising message, or to see how many people were exposed to the same ad repeatedly.
Companies that generate these cookies have their own privacy policies, and this site does not have access to read or write cookies. Cookies of those third parties may be used to show advertising target and other websites, based on your browsing this site.
Other third-party cookies
On some pages, others may set their own cookies anonymous in order to track the success of an application or to customize an application. Due to the use, this site can access cookies, as third parties can’t access cookies owned by this site.
For example, when an article distributed using the social networking site before this, the social network will record your activity.
What type of information is stored and accessed via cookies ?
Cookies stores information in a small text file which allow a website to recognize a browser. The web browser will recognize until it expires or the cookie is deleted.
The cookie stores important information that improves Internet browsing experience (eg language setting you wish to access a site, keeping a logged in user webmail accounts, online banking security, storage in the shopping cart).
Why cookies are important for Internet ?
Cookies are focussed on the efficient operation of the Internet, helping to generate a friendly browsing experience and adapted to each user’s preferences and interests. Refusing or disabling cookies may make some sites impossible to use.
Refusing or disabling cookies does not mean you will not receive online advertising – but it will not be able to recognize your preferences and interests, evidenced by browsing behavior.
Examples of important uses of cookies (that do not require user authentication through an account):
- Content and services tailored to user preferences – categories of news, weather, sports, maps, public services and government sites entertainment and travel services.
- Offers tailored to the interests of users – keeping passwords, language preferences (ie displaying search results in Romanian).
- Withholding child protection filters on Internet content (family mode options, functions Safe Search).
- Limiting the frequency of broadcast commercials – limiting the number of hits an advertisement for a particular user on a website.
- Providing advertising more relevant to users.
- Measurement, optimization and analytics features – such as confirming a certain level of traffic to a website, what type of content is viewed and how a user arrives on a website (eg through search engines directly from other websites etc). Websites develops these analyzes to improve their websites use for the benefit of users.
Security and confidentiality issues
Cookies are not viruses! They use plain text formats type. There are composed of pieces of code can not be executed so neither can self-run. Consequently, you can not duplicate or replicate on other networks or replicate to run again. Because they can’t perform these functions can’t be considered viruses.
Cookies can still be used for negative purposes. Since preferences and stores information about users’ browsing history, both on a site and on several other sites, cookies can be used as a form of Spyware. Many anti-spyware products are aware of this and constantly marks the cookies to be deleted in proceedings removal / anti-virus scan / anti-spyware.
In general browsers have integrated privacy settings that provide different levels of acceptance of cookies, the validity and erased automatically after the user has visited a particular site.
Other security issues related to cookies: Because identity protection is very valuable and represents the right of every Internet user, it should know what problems can create cookies. Because through their constantly transmit information in both directions between browser and website, if an attacker or unauthorized person comes in during data transmission, the information contained in the cookie can be intercepted. Although rare, this can happen if the browser connects to a network server using unencrypted (ie unsecured WiFi network).
Other cookie-based attacks involve wrong setting of cookies on servers. If a website does not require the browser to use only encrypted channels, then attackers can use this vulnerability to trick browsers into sending information through unsecured channels. Attackers then use the information for purposes of unauthorized access certain sites. It is very important to be careful in choosing the most suitable method of protecting personal information.
Tips for safe surfing and responsible, based on cookies.
Here are some tips to ensure worry-free browsing but using cookies:
- Customize your browser settings regarding cookies to reflect a comfortable level of security for you using cookies.
- If you do not mind the cookies and you are the only person who are utilizing the computer, you can set expiration for long-term storage of browsing history and personal access data.
- If you share access to your computer, you can consider your browser setting to delete individual browsing data every time you close your browser. This is an option to access sites that place cookies and delete any information from visitors browsing session closes.
- Install and update your anti-spyware in constantly way.
Many applications of detection and prevention of spyware include detecting attacks on sites. This prevents the browser from accessing websites that may exploiting browser vulnerabilities to download malicious software.
Make sure that you keep your browser updated. Many attacks upon cookies are made based exploiting the weaknesses of the old versions of browsers. Cookies are everywhere and can not be avoided if you want to enjoy access to the best and largest sites on the Internet – local or international.
With a clear understanding of how they operate and the benefits they bring can take the necessary security measures so you can surf the Internet with confidence.
How do I turn off cookies ?
Disabling and refusal to accept cookies can make certain websites visited impassable or difficult to use. Also refusing to accept cookies does not mean you will not receive / view online advertising.
It is possible to set the browser so that cookies will not be accepted or you can set your browser to accept cookies from a particular site. But for example, if you are not using cookies Returning Customer, you will not be able to leave a comment.
All modern browsers offer the possibility to change the setting of cookies. These settings typically found in the “Options” menu or “preferences” of your browser.
To understand these settings, these links may be useful, otherwise you can use the “Help” browser for more details.
To set cookies generated by third parties can also consult the website:
Other useful links
If you want to know more information about cookies and what they are used, we recommend the following links:
IAB Romania offers the following site to provide more privacy information related to online advertising: http: http://www.youronlinechoices.com/ro/
For more details on privacy issues, please visit these links: