Are you an innovative SME with the ambition to develop a new and innovative product-market combination (or process or service) with a strategic counterpart outside Europe?
Do you need to first check the technical, commercial, legal and socio-economic feasibility?
Each approved project will receive a fixed grant amount of €60,000, representing a maximum of 70% of total eligible costs (staff, consumables, equipment, subcontracting, others) which must be a minimum of €86,000.
50% will be disbursed at the beginning. Upon submission and approval of the final report after project finalization the beneficiary will receive the remaining 50%. There is no specific limit to the sub-contracting budget.
Only one successful application per applicant SME will be funded.
Who can apply?
- Innovative SMEs, including young companies and start-ups from any sector.
- Established in an EU Member State or a EU Grants Associated Country.
- Looking to compete and start business in new and emerging markets around the world.
- Engaged in an economic activity (selling products or providing services on the market at a given price).
Self-employed, partnerships and associations or any other entity different from the above mentioned will not be eligible for funding.
- Be the preliminary phase of a potential International Cooperation RTDI project of the applicant SME with local counterparts in the target country in the short or medium term.
- Feature a co-creation based product-market development preparatory work done by a European innovative SME together with at least one future local strategic partner, initially bound in as subcontractor for innovation project implementation -e.g. a supplier, customer, end user, research provider or complementary technology developer.
- The foreseen product-market combination must create high impact on the targeted third country pilot market.
- Include a wide variety of activities to explore the practical (societal and cultural acceptance), technological and commercial viability of the proposed co-creation based innovative solution and how it needs to meet local conditions and demands.
- Have a minimum eligible budget of € 86,000.
Do you need consultancy for funding your internationalisation innovative project?
HAPTIC R&D CONSULTING is an engineering consulting company in innovation with internationalisation projects implemented and has expertise in international proposal writing projects. We not just written proposal but even create an interantional business for you with companies outside of Europe.
Check our the most updated Market Research Reports.
Check here our international partnerships.