2020 Smart City Summit & Expo (SCSE) will be held at Taipei Nangang Exhibition Center, Hall 2, Taipei, from March 24 to 27. The 7th edition of the Smart City Summit & Expo is characterized by the following features.
- Theme of 2020 SCSE: AIoT Invigorates Smart City
As artificial intelligence (AI) technology develops, the applications begin to play a key role in government delivery of citizen services. Smart cities are entering to a new phase of Smart City 2.0 by integrating artificial intelligence (AI) as well as Internet of things (IoT) technologies into services.
- Event Highlight:
- Smart City Mayors’ Summit: Hosted by the Taipei City Government, the Summit features smart cities leaders from across the globe sharing their experience and knowledge to the audience.
- “AI 50” Program: The event organizers select the world’s most aspiring AI startup companies for the AI 50 program. Through forums, exhibitions and matchmaking events, the organizers hope to set up a stage to introduce most promising AI applications to visitors, government officials, and corporations.
- Smart City forums: This year’s SCSE bring together over 60 forum tracks, covering topics related to key issues of building smart cities. More than 60% of the sessions will be held in English. City leaders, chief innovation officers, executives from home and abroad have been invited as speakers to share their experiences about the latest development in their cities at the CTalk stage. It is a great opportunity to learn more about the state of smart city development in different cities; professionals from Taiwan and abroad are welcome to sign up for
- Expo: 2019’s exhibition features 1,260 booths, an increase of 20% compared to last year’s edition. More than 450 exhibitors will be displaying their products and services at the event. Enterprises and vendors from different countries around the world display their solutions and products, as well as prepare to build new partnerships at matchmaking events, turning the exhibition into the best platform to make connections and exchange ideas.
HAPTIC R&D CONSULTING is a Media Partner who will organize an economic mission for visitors to be present at expo. 15% discount for Market Research Reports
For More Info and Registration, please CONTACT US
For 2020 Smart City Summit & Expo (SCSE) as exhibitor, please visit website https://en.smartcity.org.tw/