Comprehensive trade show for robots
From industrial/service robots to development technology, IT, AI, etc… all about robots gather at this show. It is the best place to have meetings about technical consultation, co-development/alliance etc. between exhibitors and robot manufacturers/companies considering installing robots who visit the show.
Who exhibit? Who visit RoboDEX?
Organised by Reed Exhibitions Japan Ltd.
Japan’s Largest Trade Show Organiser
Reed Exhibitions Japan organises 231 trade shows a year at large exhibition halls such as Tokyo Big Sight, Makuhari Messe and Intex Osaka across a wide variety of 62 industries including jewellery, fashion, gift items, electronics, energy, IT, cosmetics and medical.
Please visit the Reed Exhibitions Japan website for details of 231 trade shows of 62 industries annually organised by Reed Exhibitions Japan.
Click here for details >>
Philosophy of Reed Exhibitions Japan
1. We gather an overwhelming number of buyers with a clear purpose of business.
2. We gather a great number of premium buyers from Japan and abroad.
3. We release the visitor numbers clearly and stringently without deception.
4. We gather an overwhelming number of exhibitors from Japan and abroad.
5. We organise exhibitions profitable for exhibitors.
6. We pledge to develop methods to lead trade shows to success, and keep adding values to trade shows.