For the very first time since its inception in 2015, POWER WEEK is now destined for the continent of Africa this 2018.
POWER WEEK Africa is an international conference & summit specially designed for the African power & energy industry, promising 5 days of premium networking opportunities that consists of a 2-day main conference, 5 supplementary workshops, multiple case studies from a variety of perspectives, expert opinions and unrivalled insights into the African power & energy market prospects.
POWER WEEK Africa promises an abundance of opportunities to network with C-level executives in the African power & energy industry ranging from regulators, national power companies, financial institutions, investors, renewable & IPPs, government ministries, policy makers, law firms and many more. This will be your chance to interact with key players of the African power & energy industry – all at one platform!
With our diverse pool of influential participants, you are guaranteed valuable insights on a wide range of topics that concern the African power & energy industry today – climate change, renewable energy, energy mix, energy efficiency, government regulation & policies, privatisation, financing & investment, cost reflective tariffs, power infrastructure development, smart grids & mini grids, key advancements in technology, energy storage, metering, distribution, revenue collection and so much more.
Grab this opportunity to be one step ahead in the industry – POWER WEEK Africa is definitely not to be missed!
This year’s conference will address cutting edge topics with Real Examples and Case Studies including:
|11 – 12 September 2018||POWER WEEK Africa Main Conference|
|4 – 7 September 2018||Workshop A:
Mastering Renewable & Alternative Energies
|10 September 2018||Workshop B:
Power Project Financing
|13 September 2018||Workshop C:
|14 September 2018||Workshop D:
|17 – 20 September 2018||Workshop E:
Power Purchase Agreement (PPA)
To find out the speakers’ profile, visit www.power-week.com/Africa/Speakers
Why you should not miss POWER WEEK Africa 2018?
- Network with influential figures
Opportunities to network with some of the biggest names in the industry
- Diverse perspectives
Understand the industry from a variety of different perspectives – from regulators to national power & energy companies
- Solution oriented discussions
Find solutions to key issues facing the African power & energy industry
- Gain a competitive advantage
Stay ahead of your competition with valuable insights exclusive to this event
- Experiential understanding
Experience the successes and pitfalls of our experts through multiple case studies
Need more reasons to attend?
- Stay up to date with the latest topics, issues and trends in the African power & energy industry
- Find out the best approaches to mitigating losses from metering and theft of power
- Hear from the viewpoint of the government with regards to government commitment, priority projects and guarantees
- Understand the role of regulators and their impact on the industry
- Learn the current and future advancements in technologies
- Acquire intel on the most up-to-date government policies
- Exchange experiences with C-level executives all across Africa
- Learn from renowned experts in structuring bankable projects and acquiring financing for projects
- Gain a firm understanding of cost-reflective tariffs
- The opportunity to have your questions answered first hand by our pool of experts
- Expert opinion on the most optimal ‘energy mix’
- Key strategies to improve energy efficiency & reliability
To attend/sponsor/exhibit/enquiry, please contact:
Tel: +65 6325 0274 | Email: abigail.harris [at] power-week [dot] com
To join the discussion:
LinkedIn Group: https://www.linkedin.com/groups/POWER-WEEK-6985809
Official Website: www.power-week.com/Africa