Haptic R&D Consulting SRL will participate at Pan-European partnering in Big Science.
Big Science facilities are currently making large investments and we need to form pan-European consortia to meet their needs and bid for contracts.
Register at this virtual brokerage event where we will meet with experts from ITER/F4E, ESO, CERN, and Dones, along with industry representatives from large system integrators and small SMEs. Forming consortia and partnering is critical to being able to offer the right knowledge and expertise, while minimising risk. How can we foster collaboration and partnering and what funding opportunities are available?
The morning will be packed with speakers sharing their organisations’ needs and knowledge and, in the afternoon, you will be able to expand your network in online 1-to-1 meetings.
This is an excellent opportunity to meet with research facilities and European suppliers to explore new business opportunities.
Register here, read the agenda and set up online 1-to-1-meetings by searching among the participants and requesting meetings directly.
Read more under 1-to-1 matchmaking to understand how to set up the meetings. Don’t forget to market your needs through the Marketplace.
Welcome to register!
European Big Science organisations have upcoming investments and procurements worth billions of euros. At the conference you can:
- Learn more about the challenges and needs of research facilities within different fields of technology.
- Learn about upcoming business opportunities in a wide range of areas.
- Meet representatives from Europe’s Big Science organisations.
- Build networks and establish long-term partnerships
Who will be attending?
- Big Science facilities constantly on the lookout for new high-tech suppliers.
- Swedish high-tech companies already supplying or looking to supply Big Science research facilities.
- Large European system integrators looking for collaboration partners in Big Science.