We are pleased to invite you to participate as a speaker at the Operational Strategies in Process Manufacturing Summit, scheduled for May 24-25, 2018 in Vienna, Austria.
Reflecting on the challenges in the process industry, Vonlanthen Group is bringing you an exclusive knowledge-sharing platform dedicated to operations management for manufacturing leaders. By synthesizing different facets of this branch, this conference will combine proven strategic approaches and measurements for optimising performance and streamlining operations across the manufacturing industry. This interactive industry meeting will be concluded by engaging exchanges amongst executives of a multitude of different sized manufacturing enterprises.
We would be honoured if you could join us for this imperative discussion on how to stay lean and competitive in process manufacturing!
Key Practical Learning Points of the Summit:
- Maintaining operational agility in process manufacturing: Dealing with bottlenecks and plant alignments after M&As
- Lean and OpEx strategies in manufacturing: zero-based thinking, continuous improvement, and adjusting OpEx solutions for customised products and services
- Compliance and safety management: How to drive an EH&S culture and reduce compliance costs
- Reviving the European process manufacturing industry: Successful restructuring case studies
- Digitising the plant: Guidelines for different digital maturity stages
- Adjusting the organisational culture to the ongoing digital transformation
- Optimising processes by setting up a suitable process control architecture
- Integrating open process automation into process manufacturing
- Limitations of KPI and additional measures for a better performance review
- Finding and retaining talent in manufacturing
Who Should Attend:
Chief Executives, Directors, Vice Presidents, Department Heads, Leaders and Managers specialising in:
- Process Management
- Performance Management
- Continuous Improvement
- Operational Excellence
- Six Sigma
- Risk and Safety
- Supply Chain
- Organisational Development
- Leadership and Culture
- Asset Management
- Knowledge Management
- HR/Talent Management
For More Info and Registration, please visit Operational Strategies in Process Manufacturing Summit website.
About Vonlanthen Group of Companies
Vonlanthen Group of Companies is made for innovative and senior business leaders focused on confronting challenges and seizing opportunities. We conduct extensive research and connect deal-makers and risk-takers across Europe and emerging markets to help propel companies to the next level. Our conferences, events and training schemes are designed for senior decision-makers working at the top of their industries with cutting-edge strategies, products, processes and technologies.
Vonlanthen Group of Companies is the natural home for companies always on the lookout for opportunities, always searching for the next deal, and always with an eye on the competition.