Asia’s Leading Exhibition for Electronics R&D, Manufacturing and Packaging Technology
Launched in 1972, NEPCON JAPAN has grown together with the Japanese & Asian electronics industry. Consisting of 7 shows specialised in essential areas for electronics manufacturing and R&D, the show has increased its value as an exhibition representing Asia’s leading one-stop venue for all those involved in electronics industry. Furthermore, adding exhibitions for promising applications such as Automobiles, Wearable devices, Robots, and Smart factories, NEPCON JAPAN attracts the huge attention as a venue where the latest technologies for “Future of Electronics” are showcased.
Experts & professionals involved in the wide range of fields related to Electronics Manufacturing
- Home Appliances
- Personal Computer Peripheral / Office Equipment
- Audio / Visual Equipment
- Test / Inspection Equipment
- Aircraft / Vessel Equipment
- Optical Instrument
- Mobile Communication Systems Equipment
- Semiconductor Assembly
- Factory Automation
- Transportation Equipment
- Medical Device and Others etc.
Organised by Reed Exhibitions Japan Ltd.
Japan’s Largest Trade Show Organiser
Reed Exhibitions Japan organises 231 trade shows a year at large exhibition halls such as Tokyo Big Sight, Makuhari Messe and Intex Osaka across a wide variety of 62 industries including jewellery, fashion, gift items, electronics, energy, IT, cosmetics and medical.
Please visit the Reed Exhibitions Japan website for details of 231 trade shows of 62 industries annually organised by Reed Exhibitions Japan.
Click here for details >>
Philosophy of Reed Exhibitions Japan
1. We gather an overwhelming number of buyers with a clear purpose of business.
2. We gather a great number of premium buyers from Japan and abroad.
3. We release the visitor numbers clearly and stringently without deception.
4. We gather an overwhelming number of exhibitors from Japan and abroad.
5. We organise exhibitions profitable for exhibitors.
6. We pledge to develop methods to lead trade shows to success, and keep adding values to trade shows.