From its origin as Nanotech Dubai, the event grow for this 2017 edition to become the Nanotech Middle East 2017 Conference and Exhibition to be held in the venue the state-of-the-art Dubai International Convention & Exhibition Centre (DICEC), Dubai World Trade Centre from 4 to 6 December, 2017.
The successful conclusion of the previous Nanotech Dubai Conference and Exhibition editions were rewarding. The quality and number of Nanotech academia professionals and industry specialists whom attended the three-day event proved to be very effective and added a positive and encouraging facet to the existing status of the event. The organizing committee was determined and motivated to extend the event scale through taking the important move to bring the event to the Dubai International Convention & Exhibition Centre, brand it as the main Nanotech event in Middle East, North Africa, Africa and South Asia Region and aiming to make it as one of the main Nanotechnology event, Exhibition and Conference, globally.
Nanotech Middle East 2017 conference will present a very comprehensive scientific program highlighting the latest topics and covers all frontier topics in nanotechnology. The conference includes plenary lectures and invited talks by eminent personalities from around the world in addition to contributed papers both oral and poster presentations. It brings together leading scientists, researchers, engineers, practitioners, technology developers and policy makers in nanotechnology to exchange information on their latest research progress, innovation and business opportunities. It’s among the most important events in terms of international regulatory policies and it’s opened to the participation of private companies. It’s a unique venue for companies to promote equipment and technology.
The Nanotech Middle East 2017 exhibition is the gateway to the emerging and far-reaching nanotechnology market in the MENASA region. A wide-ranging products, equipment and services will be displayed. A number of practical and interactive activities will run alongside the exhibition halls.
Jointly and parallel to the Nanotech event, the organizing committee is launching two related and important topics events: Biotech Middle East 2017 (Biotechnology Conference and Exhibition) and Surtech Middle East 2017 (Surface Treatment, Plating & Painting Technology Conference and Exhibition).
The Nanotech Middle East 2017 Sessions
- Nanomaterials Processing/ Nanometrology.
- Nanotech for Energy.
- Nanotech for Oil and Gas.
- Nanotech for environment protection and remediation.
- Nanotech for Water Technologies.
- Nanotech for building and construction.
- Nanotech for life sciences.
- Focused session on Nanoparticles synthesis and properties.
- Focused session on Nano-Catalysts and Their Applications.
- Focused session on Nanocomposites.
- Focused Session on Nanotechnology for water disinfection.
- Focused session on Nanotechnology for Water desalination.
- Focused session on Nanomaterials for Clean and Sustainable Technology.
- Focused session on Nanotechnology for Solar Energy Collection, Conversion and storage.
- Focused session on Nanotechnology for Photovoltaics.
- Focused session Nanotech for Oil and Gas applications.
- Focused session on Nanotechnology in construction and building.
- Focused session on Nanotechnology for corrosion protection.
- Focused session Nanosafety/ Nanotoxicity.
- Focused session on Graphene and 2D Materials- New Materials for the 21st Century.
- Focused session on Graphene for Energy.
- Focused session on Graphene industrial applications.
- Focused session on nanotechnology in construction industry.
- Focused session Nanotechnology and advanced materials for machinery and process tools.
- Focused session on 3D Printing Nanolab for solar panels.