Internet of Things Applications Europe 2019 – 10-11 April 2019 – Estrel Convention Center, Berlin, Germany
Internet of Things Applications Europe 2019 is a 2 day conference and exhibition addressing the real opportunity for the Internet of Things, not hype. Business models, case studies, opportunities and profitability are all covered.
We focus on assessing end user requirements and bring the latest diverse technologies and applications. The event is led by IDTechEx Research Analysts and therefore covers the hottest sectors that you need to be aware of.
This year delegates at Internet of Things Applications Europe 2019 will hear from more than 30 high-profile speakers sharing opportunities, case studies and innovative technologies in the IoT business ranging from big players to research institutes and spin outs including:
- Bosch Car Multimedia developing secure edge devices for distributed ledger technology based networks
- Microsoft and its technology portfolio helping to create comprehensive and flexible IoT solutions for all industries
- u-blox, a Swiss company that creates wireless semiconductors and modules enabling M2M (machine-to-machine communication) will discuss the near-future prospect of IoT connectivity
- Bluetooth SIG as a key enabler for IoT connectivity solutions, especially for indoor & smart home device connections
- KONE, the global leader in the elevator and escalator industry will highlight the importance of predictive maintenance
- Cumulus Digital Systems connecting workers, tools, and data with the industry’s first connected operations and maintenance management platform
Internet of Things Applications Europe 2019 is part of the IDTechEx Show!, taking place on 10-11 April 2019 in Berlin. This event brings a unique and diverse, yet co-dependent technology expertise into one venue with the purpose of advancing towards commercialisation. More than 200 exhibitors will showcase their products in the IDTechEx Show! and about 2500 attendees are expected to participate. Find out more and register at