Internet & Mobile World, the largest business event in the region is reinventing itself as GoTech World, a manifesto of digitalization for the entire business ecosystem.
The event that sets the tone for digitalization in the business environment in Romania and the Central-Eastern European region has consolidated its image through a complex rebranding process that brings into the spotlight the core identity of the event and the digital trends and solutions it provides.
GoTech World is „the home of the digital economy in Central & Eastern Europe”, the place where Romanian and Central European professionals can find the perfect mix for their business needs. The event provides access to hundreds of B2B tech solutions, relevant and applicable insights from experts on various digital fields and a significant networking and lead generation opportunities.
”For the last few editions, IMWorld is not only about ”internet” and mobile”, as it has originally been created. Technology has evolved exponentially since 2012 and the event expanded along with it. We created the new identity for two main purposes. The first one is to expand the scope of the event to Central and Eastern Europe. In this regard, we have already made important steps to attract attendees and important exhibiting companies from countries like Hungary, Serbia, Germany, Moldavia, Greece and many others. The second main goal is to renew an older pledge: to contribute to the strategic development of the business digitalization through relevant resources that we bring forward through our event. ” stated Alexandru Măxineanu – Project Manager, GoTech World.
Ever since 2012, Internet & Mobile World has welcomed decision makers from Romanian companies with high-tech solutions and relevant information supporting business digitalization.
The 8th edition of the event, which takes place this autumn (2-3 October) at Romexpo, in Bucharest, comprises a 7194 sqm digital solutions exhibition area and 7 dedicated stages that will host international and local experts: Main Stage, IT Ops Stage, Digital & E-commerce Stage, MarTech Stage, Security Stage, Java Stage and.NET Stage. Over 10.000 participants are expected to attend the event.
The exhibition area is organised on specific areas of interest for various business needs, such as: Digital & E-Commerce, Developers, Business Software & Cloud, Infrastructure & Information Security, Devices & Internet of Things or Tech Startups.
With its brand new identity, GoTech World also brings into the spotlight:
- An exceptional SPEAKERS line-up, thoroughly selected, that bring added value to the participants’ experience through useful perspectives and insights;
- Relevant and applicable content – offering the visitors the right information they need in the process of digital transformation.
- A networking and new business platform – where all professionals attending the event (visitors, as well as exhibitors and partners) can have a first contact in order to establish efficient business collaborations.
- Go Startech – the start-up acceleration program that offers entrepreneurs the opportunity to present their digital product or solution to the business community.
Among the first speakers announced for this year’s edition of GoTech World, are:
- Main Stage: Jason Yim – Trigger, Manju Annie Oommen – Fujitsu;
- MarTech Stage: Tyler Lindell – Tesla’s AR/VR group founder, Gareth Morlais – ex-BBC;
- Security Stage: Steven Rymell – Airbus CyberSecurity, Jarno Limnéll -TOSIBOX;
- Java Stage: George Adams – jClarity, Peter Pilgrim – Java Champion;
- .NET Stage: Maarten Balliauw – JetBrains, Ibon Landa – General Manager and Head of Industry 4.0 projects at Plain Concepts.
The registration to GoTech World is available online on www.gotech.world, where interested professionals can acquire access tickets.
HAPTIC R&D CONSULTING company is a Media Partner with GoTech World.