Events for 06/11/2019 › Materials Science
Events Search and Views Navigation
NAUM is the world’s largest event focused on graphene nanotubes (single wall carbon nanotubes) and their industrial applications in transportation, coatings, composites, plastics & rubbers, energy sources, rubbers, packaging, electronics, consumer goods and construction. Graphene nanotube additives allow the creation of materials of the future with improved characteristics and previously unachievable properties. NAUM’19 will feature: Read more about Nanoaugmented Materials Industry Summit 2019[…]Find out more »
Be Part of HAPTIC Media Partnership Universe
’’Spending the Time Researching Your Industry, your Issues, and Your audience’’A Strong Message
- Underline your +++positive and benefits of products and services.
- Promoting brand before and after the events
- Publishing articles about speech before and after event on website
- A Good Sign For Your Customers
- Using a Keynote Speaker demonstrates professionalism.