- This event has passed.
Sensors USA 2017
15/11/2017 @ 8:00 AM - 16/11/2017 @ 5:00 PM UTC-7
The conference and exhibition enabling the commercialization of disruptive sensor technologies. This event will bring together material suppliers, sensor manufacturers and end users. With a program selected by analysts and industry experts, Sensors USA is the place to find the technologies and business partners to create the most innovative products.
What you will learn at Sensors USA?
- Needs from end users and system integrators
- What are the most disruptive sensor technologies
- The key players in wearable sensors
- Applications in the Internet of Things (IoT)
- Sensor manufacturing with printed electronics
- New materials for sensors (graphene, carbon nanotubes, e-textile, transparent conductive films, etc…)
Wide range of industries
- Consumer electronics
- Automotive / Transportation
- Heathcare & Medical
- Industrial manufacturing Telecom
Sensors USA is part of the IDTechEx Show! A series of synergistic events on Printed Electronics, wearable, sensors, IoT, 3D Printing, Graphene & 2D materials, energy storage, electric vehicles and energy harvesting. Each of the events are full two-day executive conferences, co-located with a common exhibition. We co-locate these events because there is strong overlap across these topics, exposing you to the full relevant supply chains and customer and supplier bases, saving you time and money from attending separate events. With over 225 exhibitors and 3500 attendees expected under one roof, this is the largest event on emerging technologies. Attendees with a conference pass will have access to all the co-located conference tracks and the combined exhibition.
For Events Registration, go to: http://www.idtechex.com/sensors-usa/show/en/
Be Part of HAPTIC Media Partnership Universe
’’Spending the Time Researching Your Industry, your Issues, and Your audience’’A Strong Message
- Underline your +++positive and benefits of products and services.
- Promoting brand before and after the events
- Publishing articles about speech before and after event on website
- A Good Sign For Your Customers
- Using a Keynote Speaker demonstrates professionalism.