Saudi Education Technology Summit 2020
September 15 @ 9:00 AM - September 16 @ 5:00 PM AST
Saudi Arabia has globally positioned itself as the new face of digital transformation and economic reforms. Digital transformation in Saudi Arabia has been able to transform lives of citizens. Students are now more confortable with smartphones and tablets than the tradional textbooks.
Despite the transformation, there is still a gap that needs to be bridge between teachers lack ICT expertise, transferring knowledge to students become a challenge.
Saudi Education Technology Summit brings together leading education professionals and technology providers as they explore ideas and solutions that will drastically scale up the institution’s competitiveness, creating interactivity and a very favorable learning environment with next-generation of technology and transformation tactics.
Topics of discussion includes:
- Connected Education across Saudi Arabia: Achieving Vision 2030
- Translate Technology into Studen Success: Innovating Education like Never Before!
- Makerspaces, Coding and Robotics: Tranforming Education for today’s student
- Demise of the Traditional Classroom: Rise of VR/AR Technology
- Effectively using AI in Education and Training
- Cyber Security Innovation: Role of Communities in Building an Ecosystem
- How AI transforming Universities?
Speaker Panel Includes:
- Eng. Ahmad Y. Alkhiary, Assistant Director General, Deputyship of Research & Innovation, Ministry of Education
- Dr. Majdah Shugdar, Director General, Education & Training Evaluation Commission
- Khaled Adas, Advisor to His Excellency hte Secretary General, Mawhiba
- Dr. Mohammad Khorsheed, Communication & Information Technology Research Institute Director, KACST
- Dr. Mohamed Shawky Shaltout, Associate Professor of Education Technology & Consultant of E-Leraning and Visual Arts, TETCO, Tatweer Educational Technologies
- Nik Naharudin bin Mohd Nasir, Head of Tertiary, Digital, Talent Development Division MDEC, Malaysia Digital Economy Corporation
- Dr. Mattheus F. A. Goosen, Associate Vice President, Research & Graduate Studies; Acting Dean College of Science & General Studies, Affaisal University
- Krishnan Gopi, Group Chief Disruption Officer, GEMS Education
- Dr. Jalal Alowibdi, Dean of Deanship of Knowledge Resources and Chief Digital Officer, University of Jeddah
- Dr. Naif Jabli, Vice Dean of E-Learning Deanship for Innovation, King Khalid University
Why You Must Attend:
- Benefit from the infinite networking opportunities with digital transformation experts. Equip yourselves with the latest technologies and best practices in education;
- Learn from Education influencers about artificial intelligence, data analytics, emerging technologies, strategic plans and innovative solutions that can lead you to actionable education transformation program achievments;
- Invest time in endless knowledgeable discussions around successful journeys in government digital transformation;
- Meet global technology solutions providers. Understand how they can customize their solutions fitting your needs ensuring maximum ROI and operational excellence.
- Inspirational Keynote
- Case Studies
- Plenary Session
- Leadership Talk
- Peer Networking Breaks
- Tech Innovation Zone
Event In Numbers
- 200+ Attendees
- 30+ Speakers
- 20+ Exhibitors
- 5 Roundtable Discussions
- 100+ 1 to 1 Business Meetings
HAPTIC R&D CONSULTING is a Media Partner and for more info and registration, please visit the official website Saudi Education Technology Summit 2020 – click here.
Be Part of HAPTIC Media Partnership Universe
’’Spending the Time Researching Your Industry, your Issues, and Your audience’’A Strong Message
- Underline your +++positive and benefits of products and services.
- Promoting brand before and after the events
- Publishing articles about speech before and after event on website
- A Good Sign For Your Customers
- Using a Keynote Speaker demonstrates professionalism.