- This event has passed.
Reliability Excellence: Maximizing the capability and capacity of your assets
October 12 @ 8:00 AM - October 13 @ 5:00 PM CEST
Transformational changes are sweeping the industrial landscape, with international industrial competition increasing with globalisation, business survival is becoming more under threat as time goes by. In order to ensure survival in the short-, medium- to long-term, profitability from maintaining your assets needs to be maximised. This implies ensuring productivity and improving profitability, while focusing on improvement in safety, product quality and production efficiency, maintenance strategies, in addition to reducing costs.
Reliability Excellence Summit is a classic 2 day event being held in Europe with a focus on asset intensive industries including oil and gas, petrochemical, energy and utility, mining, metals and metal processing and power industries, etc. It not only addresses the high performing elements and strategies being practiced across the industries but also highlights the innovative procedures and practices which can improve the performance and profitability of your assets. The maintenance and asset managers need to work in cross-functional teams and take decisions in the best interest of the organization, yet to maintain the maintenance work control program to meet budgeted performance.
Key Learning Points of the Summit
- Massive shift in the highest priority levels towards data-driven technical innovations
- Maintenance process optimization by risk management and added value approach
- Maintaining optimized spares and accessories
- Total Preventive Maintenance – why now? Prioritizing the total maintenance
- Redefining performance – dynamic and relative with a holistic performance evaluation
- Identifying cost effective and competent human resources for long and short term contracts
- Managing the maintenance procedures and strategies
- Integrating reliability improvement initiative with the overall business plan
- Knowing where money is spent – maintenance, renewal & operations
- Asset Management System Engineering Implementation and Data Build Up for Effective Asset Management, Maintenance and Cost Control
- Comprehensive safety management system integrating technical elements, human factors and regulations
Learn about the latest innovations, strategies and tools from both industry leaders and vendors to maximizing the capability and capacity of your assets to deliver the much needed profitability and positive growth.
For more information, registrations and details about the summit visit: http://maintenance-event.com
Be Part of HAPTIC Media Partnership Universe
’’Spending the Time Researching Your Industry, your Issues, and Your audience’’A Strong Message
- Underline your +++positive and benefits of products and services.
- Promoting brand before and after the events
- Publishing articles about speech before and after event on website
- A Good Sign For Your Customers
- Using a Keynote Speaker demonstrates professionalism.