- This event has passed.
Rail Live Congress 2018
April 18 @ 8:00 AM - April 19 @ 5:00 PM CEST
RAIL Live! is an exhibition and sponsored conference that will run alongside the World Metro & Light Rail Congress and Expo. It will bring together a broad rail show with a conference about all that is exciting and innovative in the rail sector.
The expo will showcase the full range of innovation in the sector from track innovation to new machine tools to signeage and construction. The conference will concentrate on how new technologies (such as AI and machine learning, new sensors and ‘smart’ technology) are being applied to a very traditional industry (from construction to tracks to stations to manufacturing) with revolutionary new outcomes for operators and their partners.
Based in the centre of Spain’s industrial heartland, Bilbao, where innovation is transforming the future of the industry, we are creating an opportunity for international companies seeking new global opportunities.
NEW TECHNOLOGIES MEET TRADITIONAL BEST PRACTICE
New technologies are revolutionising the rail industry. Predictive Maintenance, IoT, Artificial Intelligence, Data Analytics, Smart Tracks and a plethora of new applications, software and services are giving engineers, operations directors and CEOs a powerful range of value-adding tools.
But how can the rail industry embrace this digital transformation?
How do new projects and existing systems keep up with the pace of change?
RAIL Live! brings together the technology, the people and the experts that will keep you ahead of the exciting changes that are sweeping the rail industry. Whether you are in Power, Ticketing, Signalling, Asset Management, Infrastructure or components, this is the event for you. Where else do you have access to hundreds of new solutions on one giant show floor and a conference agenda that addresses the key skill development needs for your digital future?
RAIL Live! will:
• Provide the Spanish rail industry with the opportunity to showcase their products and innovation to an international audience;
• Provide international suppliers with a great opportunity to meet both the Spanish rail sector and international
• Provide a place where rail operators can learn more about the disruptive forces changing their industry and how to take advantage of them;
• Provide buyers an opportunities toy streamline their supply chain by meeting new partners and benchmarking best practice;
• Help to make the rail industry a more attractive career choice for promising graduates;
• Highlight the most exciting research coming out of the world’s engineering faculties;
• Provide innovative start ups with the opportunity to meet accelerators and incubators;
• Provide buyers with a chance to meet new suppliers, benchmark pricing, and purchase new products, saving them time and money;
• Provide ALL participants with the opportunity to meet new people, to establish new relationships and to strengthen existing opens;
• Provide all participants with new ideas and inspiration.
All companies in the rail industry have an enormous opportunity to be different and better in data analytics, decision
making, technology investment and results. It is core to improving the overall performance of the rail business. It is core to your professional future.
CHECK ALL THE BOXES
• Asset Management & Maintenance
• Ticketing & Revenue Management
• Construction & Engineering
• Systems Integrators
• Signalling & Communications
• Energy & Power
• Rolling Stock
• Fixed Infrastructure & Track
• Station Infrastructure
• Enterprise Systems & Technology
• Machine tools and components
• And so much more…
FOR WORLD-CLASS SOLUTION PROVIDERS
RAIL Live! offers outstanding opportunities for solutions providers, from senior sponsorship to a range of exhibition
booths on a fantastic floor plan. If you are looking to the future of the rail industry, then this is your best ROI in 2018.
- Rail live online registration: https://goo.gl/JQEYbL
Be Part of HAPTIC Media Partnership Universe
’’Spending the Time Researching Your Industry, your Issues, and Your audience’’A Strong Message
- Underline your +++positive and benefits of products and services.
- Promoting brand before and after the events
- Publishing articles about speech before and after event on website
- A Good Sign For Your Customers
- Using a Keynote Speaker demonstrates professionalism.