- This event has passed.
POWER WEEK ASIA
12/11/2018 @ 8:00 AM - 16/11/2018 @ 5:00 PM +08
POWER WEEK is the 4th annual international conference & summit, design for the electric power and energy industry. It provides 5 days of networking opportunities with C-level executives during a 2-day conference as the main event, plus 5 workshops with real life case studies, expert views, and valuable insights on the market outlook.
At POWER WEEK, you will meet industry peers from national power companies, government regulators, policy makers, renewable & IPPs, investors and suppliers from around the globe. With C-level speakers and attendees all under one roof, it gives you the chance to learn the success strategies and pitfalls of notable power projects. The conference features 20 engaging sessions covering policy & regulations, investment & financing, tariff, energy efficiency, solar & wind technology, hydropower, LNG, technology advancement, electric power transmission & distribution, energy storage and many more. POWER WEEK is the most anticipated event, not to be missed!
This year’s conference will address cutting edge topics with Real Examples and Case Studies including:
|13 – 14 November 2018||POWER WEEK Main Conference|
|6 – 9 November 2018||Workshop A:
Mastering Renewable & Alternative Energies
|12 November 2018||Workshop B:
Electricity Regulations & Policies
|15 November 2018||Workshop C:
Renewable Energy PPA
|16 November 2018||Workshop D:
Digitalisation & Micro Grid
|19 – 22 November 2018||Workshop E:
Power Purchase Agreement (PPA)
List of expert speakers from best industry players in the world
… and more. To find out the speakers’ profile, visit www.power-week.com/Asia/Speakers
Reasons Why You Should Not Miss the Conference
- Networking Opportunity
The chance to build relationships and learn from the experience of other influential industry players.
- Renowned Speakers
Be inspired by top-notch speakers with years of experience and knowledge it their field.
- Business Prospect
Meeting with emerging professionals and industry leaders with the potential for a business prospect.
- Expand Market Outlook
Gain insight on the current and future power and energy market in Asia and beyond.
Need More Reasons to Attend?
- An interactive conference with a debate style panel discussion.
- Evaluate the success and failure of energy and power business from experts’ opinion.
- Adapt to the changes of the new technology trends in the power and energy sector.
- Learn first-hand from government regulators’ point of view on ways to overcome restrictions.
- Discover how to deal with issues and challenges of government uncertainties and its effect.
- Keep up to date with the financial incentive available to developers.
- Tips to attract investors in financing and funding projects.
- Analyze the factors influencing the decision of foreign investment to invest.
- Ways to improve energy efficiency in transmission & distribution.
To attend/sponsor/exhibit/enquiry, please contact:
Tel: +65 6325 0274 | Email: abigail.harris [at] power-week [dot] com
To join the discussion:
LinkedIn Group: https://www.linkedin.com/groups/POWER-WEEK-6985809
Official Website: www.power-week.com/Asia
Be Part of HAPTIC Media Partnership Universe
’’Spending the Time Researching Your Industry, your Issues, and Your audience’’A Strong Message
- Underline your +++positive and benefits of products and services.
- Promoting brand before and after the events
- Publishing articles about speech before and after event on website
- A Good Sign For Your Customers
- Using a Keynote Speaker demonstrates professionalism.