- This event has passed.
May 19 @ 8:00 AM - May 20 @ 5:00 PM EEST
What is NORDIC3DEXPO?
The NORDIC3DEXPO exhibition, the Original Exhibition of 3D printing and 3D technologies, is the first exhibition of its kind in Scandinavia and Northern Europe to focus on 3D printing and 3D technologies. The exhibition began in spring 2016, when it took place for the first time at Energia Areena in Vantaa, Finland. It immediately gained a lot of attention around the globe and gathered together over 40 exhibitors and a few thousand 3D-printing enthusiasts worldwide from Finland, Sweden, Denmark, Germany and the Czech Republic.
Make sure you’ll be a part of the future growth of 3D printing in Scandinavia, the Baltics and Russia!
Be Part of HAPTIC Media Partnership Universe
’’Spending the Time Researching Your Industry, your Issues, and Your audience’’A Strong Message
- Underline your +++positive and benefits of products and services.
- Promoting brand before and after the events
- Publishing articles about speech before and after event on website
- A Good Sign For Your Customers
- Using a Keynote Speaker demonstrates professionalism.