- This event has passed.
Integrated Business Planning Summit
June 21 @ 8:00 AM - June 22 @ 5:00 PM CEST
Sales and Operations Planning (S&OP) has been the norm for many companies to plan their supply and market demand. While S&OP over the years has been beneficial to companies, it has its challenges. Many companies are now transitioning from S&OP to Integrated Business Planning (IBP).
This conference brings a unique opportunity to discuss how to keep making the right business case for your IBP journey and achieve financial and commercial engagement. By attending this event, you will be able to discuss the global trend of IBP and good case practices, how to embed financial forecasting into Business planning, how to deal with volatility and complexity, and how to turn IBP into an effective strategy tool. You will participate in interactive discussions on how to bring information from your S&OP process down into your day-to-day activities for execution, while exploring innovative approaches and new planning methods.
Integrated business planning (IBP) is a strategy for connecting the planning functions of each department in an organization to align operations and strategy with the organization’s financial performance with the overall objective of maximizing profit.
This summit will discuss process to a better transition from S&OP to IBP, the opportunities that comes with the transition, strategies for effective transition and adoption as well as the challenges which comes with the transition and its solutions whiles networking with your peers, learning, contributing and identifying best practices and to openly and freely discuss real life issues and solutions in an informal relaxed setting.
KEY TOPICS TO BE DISCUSSED
- ACHIEVING BUSINESS TRANSFORMATION THROUGH INTEGRATED BUSINESS PLANNING (IBP).
- IBP LEADERSHIP TO LEVERAGE THE FULL POTENTIAL OF YOUR STRATEGY
- UNLOCKING THE SYNERGY BETWEEN OPERATIONAL, FINANCIAL & STRATEGIC PLANNING
- UNCERTAINTY MODELLING IN INTEGRATED BUSINESS PLANNING – PLANNING IN HIGH VOLATILE WORLD.
- EXECUTIVE BUY IN – HOW TO CONVINCE THE VALUE OF A MORE INTEGRATED BUSINESS PLANNING TO THE WIDER ORGANIZATION.
- TRANSFORMATION INTO CUSTOMER-DRIVEN SUPPLY CHAIN WITH EXCELLENCE IN PLANNING.
- HOW ROBOTICS AND IoT IS CHANGING DEMAND PLANNING AND INVENTORY CONTROL PRESENTLY AND YEARS TO COME
- WORKSHOP – A PRACTICAL, PROVEN PATH TO IMPLEMENTING INTEGRATED BUSINESS PLANNING (IBP).
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
CEO, CFO, COO, SVP, VP ,Global Heads, Managing Directors, Directors and Managers of :
Integrated Business Planning
Sales and Operations
Supply Chain Planning
Supply Chain Planner
Pricing Analysis Strategic Management
Connected Value Chain
For Event Registration, please visit https://ibp-summit.com/
HILTON AMSTERDAM AIRPORT SCHIPHOL
SCHIPHOL BOULEVARD 701, SCHIPHOL, 1118 BN, The Netherlands, T: +31 20 710 4000
Be Part of HAPTIC Media Partnership Universe
’’Spending the Time Researching Your Industry, your Issues, and Your audience’’A Strong Message
- Underline your +++positive and benefits of products and services.
- Promoting brand before and after the events
- Publishing articles about speech before and after event on website
- A Good Sign For Your Customers
- Using a Keynote Speaker demonstrates professionalism.