- This event has passed.
HR Leadership Summit 2019
July 28 @ 8:00 AM - July 30 @ 5:00 PM UTC-7
The HR Leadership Summit is a gathering of C-Suite Executives and Senior Decision Makers from Fortune 1000 and leading enterprise organizations. Our intimate, invitation-only event creates new business relationships and opportunities to benchmark with true peers while focusing on key business challenges.
Our summit provides a specialized, strategically-built experience featuring unparalleled speaking sessions, on and off-site networking opportunities, and customized face-to-face business meetings.
We believe in creating a memorable, collaborative and effective experience focused on continuous improvement for Chief Human Resource Officers, Chief People Officers, Chief Talent Officers and other top executives in human resources, talent management, learning, and leadership development.
Topics will include
- Creating new talent acquisition, management and retention models for an evolving workforce
- Developing an environment and successful organizational culture where employees feel supported and empowered
- Designing benefit packages that appeal to four or five generations of employees
- Extending employee experience initiatives to include candidate-facing strategies to improve recruiting
- Developing a contingent workforce and job sharing programs to encourage growth and improve retention
- Reinventing continuous learning strategies to engage the younger generations of your workforce
- Linking diversity and inclusion to organizational goals
- Designing programs for a multigenerational workforce
- Utilizing technology tools to develop skills for future business needs
- Setting better policies and educational initiatives to recognize unconscious bias and prevent harassment
Why Should Attend
The HR Leadership Summit is an invitation-only, exclusive event for heads of human resources, talent management, learning and leadership development, diversity and inclusion and organizational effectiveness from Fortune 1000 and leading enterprise organizations.
Chief Human Resources Officers (CHROs)
Chief Talent Officers (CTOs)
Chief People Officers
SVP/VP/Head of Human Resources
SVP/VP/Head of Talent Management
SVP/VP/Head of Leadership Development
SVP/VP/Head of Learning & Development
HAPTIC R&D CONSULTING is a Media Partner and for Registration please visit the official website HR Leadership Summit
Be Part of HAPTIC Media Partnership Universe
’’Spending the Time Researching Your Industry, your Issues, and Your audience’’A Strong Message
- Underline your +++positive and benefits of products and services.
- Promoting brand before and after the events
- Publishing articles about speech before and after event on website
- A Good Sign For Your Customers
- Using a Keynote Speaker demonstrates professionalism.