Healthcare Chief Medical Officer Summit 2019
September 16 @ 8:00 AM - September 17 @ 5:00 PM UTC-7
One of the most important and challenging leadership roles within healthcare is the Chief Medical Executive. As senior physicians tasked with providing leadership to increasingly diverse medical staffs during times of unrivaled challenge and uncertainty, the leadership style of a CME is absolutely essential for stability and sustained success.
This event is focused on the end-user Medical Executive and told by other Medical Executives in terms of topics/issues/perspectives and case studies to discuss these new challenges in a manner that allows the attendees great actionable takeaways.
This year’s Summit offers the opportunity of more roundtable sessions for genuine dialogue with industry peers in an intimate setting. We know everyone has something to bring to the table. Through organic conversations, you’ll exchange knowledge, strategies and approaches to a variety of different challenges. Let your ideas and insights be known.
Topics Will Include
- Physician Leadership & Succession Planning
- Patient Care & quality
- Patient Experience
- Corporate strategic planning
- Staffing, Recruitment and Retention
- Physician Shortage Strategies
- Patient Safety/Quality of Care
- Patient Operations
- Population Health
- Patient Compliance & Adherence
- Value-Based Care
- The Cost of Quality Care/Cost Management
- Physician Empowerment/Engagement
- Budgets and Quality Metrics for CMOs
Who Should Attend
- Chief Medical Officer
- Chief Medical Executive
- Chief Physician Executive
- Chief Operating Officer
- Senior Physician Leader
- Patient Experience Officer
- Chief Patient Engagement Officer
- Chief Medical Informatics Officer
- Chief Medical Information Officer
- Chief Surgical Officer
- Medical Director
- EVPs, SVPs, VPs & Directors of:
HAPTIC R&D CONSULTING is a Media Partner and for Registration please visit the official website Healthcare Chief Medical Officer Summit 2019
Be Part of HAPTIC Media Partnership Universe
’’Spending the Time Researching Your Industry, your Issues, and Your audience’’A Strong Message
- Underline your +++positive and benefits of products and services.
- Promoting brand before and after the events
- Publishing articles about speech before and after event on website
- A Good Sign For Your Customers
- Using a Keynote Speaker demonstrates professionalism.