- This event has passed.
Future Landscape & Playspaces Abu Dhabi 2018 Conference
March 25 @ 8:00 AM - March 26 @ 5:00 PM GST
About Future Landscape & Playspaces Abu Dhabi 2018 Conference
In line with the Public Realm Design Policy (PRDM) to build world-class public realms and playspaces, Abu Dhabi City Municipality and the Department of Urban Planning and Municipalities are continually looking for ways to evolve and innovate their sustainable strategies. As a result, the Emirate’s pedestrian sidewalks and walkways, corniches, public parks, public realms and private developments continue to witness creative transformation.
Abu Dhabi, and the UAE as a whole, are leading the way in building a sustainable, green and innovative city in line with the 2030 vision, with major projects including:
- Abu Dhabi real estate developer Imkan’s Dh15 billion Riviera is putting a large emphasis on nature, and seeking to conserve the 100,000 trees, sea turtles and other wildlife at the Ghantoot reserve, creating a coastal “retreat” for UAE city dwellers
- Work on the Bloom District mega project in Zayed City is set to begin in 2019, with the project having a large focus on ensuring a pedestrian friendly master development and immersion with nature
- The Dh 1.2 billion Cityland Mall is the world’s first “nature inspired” shopping destination, incorporating a 200,000 sq. ft green central park area
After the great success of the 4th Future Landscape & Playspaces Abu Dhabi, the series of events now in its 5th year is taking place on 25 – 26 March 2019 as part of the Abu Dhabi Community Public Services Congress.
The event will provide a unique platform for stakeholders from the government, developers, architects, landscape and playscape consultants, contractors, recreation and facilities managers as well as landscape and playspaces equipment and solution providers to meet, network and help shape the city’s landscape.
Be Part of HAPTIC Media Partnership Universe
’’Spending the Time Researching Your Industry, your Issues, and Your audience’’A Strong Message
- Underline your +++positive and benefits of products and services.
- Promoting brand before and after the events
- Publishing articles about speech before and after event on website
- A Good Sign For Your Customers
- Using a Keynote Speaker demonstrates professionalism.