EXPODRONICA 2020 – Madrid, SPAIN
September 9 @ 9:00 AM - September 10 @ 5:00 PM CEST
This year Expodronica goes one step forward to be the reference event in Europe and will hold different action during the exhibition event such as a World Drone Forum, a brokerage event to link companies and SMEs with investors and many more…
More than 30.000 visitors
One of the great values of Expodronica is its exclusive professional visitor, which means a business oriented environment and the scope for the future development. Besides, Expodronica tries to be something more than a simple drone trade fair: it means not only a networking meeting point to develop
business partnerships but also to see the needs the different sectors try to cover with the use of drones.
Know-How and Innovation
Expodrónica has become the best meeting forum not only for the more advanced knowledge companies in technology, but also for the fastest emerging and innovative skilled people and the most specialized training. These features make Expodrónica the right place to see new trends and technological developments to be born.
Expodrónica has become one of the most important knowledge-sharing forum in the drones business, besides it has incorporated the main sector actors as well as of their applications:
Main Keynote Speakers:
- Isabel Maestre, AESA General manager
- Koen de Vas, Drone Expert in the European Commission
- Tautvydas Juskauskas, Public Business Development Manager Europe
- Steven Flynn, film maker (9 Emmys-winner)
Ferrovial, Telefónica, Microsoft, Enaire, Unifly, Everis Aerospacial, Airbus, Ineco, Iahr, Indra, IBM, Endesa, Iberdrola
Expodronica is the Drone event with the greatest media
interest in all the TV broadcasters, main radio stations and
newspapers in Spain
> More than 1000 media impacts
> Achieving an immediate high ROI (return on investment)
of more than 200%
> Trending Topic in Social media
Be Part of HAPTIC Media Partnership Universe
’’Spending the Time Researching Your Industry, your Issues, and Your audience’’A Strong Message
- Underline your +++positive and benefits of products and services.
- Promoting brand before and after the events
- Publishing articles about speech before and after event on website
- A Good Sign For Your Customers
- Using a Keynote Speaker demonstrates professionalism.