- This event has passed.
EUROPEAN HYDROGEN ENERGY CONFERENCE – EHEC 2018
March 14 @ 8:00 AM - March 16 @ 5:00 PM CET
The organisation is honored to invite all international stakeholders on hydrogen and fuel cells technologies to participate in EHEC 2018 which will take place in Malaga from 14th-16th March, 2018.
EHEC 2018 abstracts submission, open from 16th May 2017, will encompass the following scientific and technological topics:
1. Transport topics:
• Fuel cell components, stacks and systems
• Fuel Cell Electric Vehicles (FCEV)
• Hydrogen Refueling Stations (HRS)
• Aerospace, aviation, maritime and rail applications
2. Energy topics:
• Hydrogen production
• Hydrogen storage, handling and distribution
• Fuel cell systems for CHP and UPS
• Power to gas and Power to power
• Portable applications
3. Cross-Cutting topics:
• Codes and standards
• Safety, Environment and Training
• Companies, commercialization and markets strategies
• Countries strategies, Hydrogen regions and cities
Abstracts must be submitted electronically through the online abstracts submission application. The instructions, abstract format and the accompanying form to be completed are available here. The submitted abstracts will be reviewed by the EHEC 2018 Scientific Committee. Acceptance will be notified via email by 2nd October 2017. Accepted abstracts will be published in the Proceedings Book of the conference. Additionally, authors of accepted abstracts will have the chance to submit a full paper of their work that may be selected for publication in a special issue of the International Journal of Hydrogen Energy (IJHE).
To submit your abstracts and for the latest information on the conference, please visit www.ehec.info.
Authors are advised that abstracts will not be included in the final programme unless registration documents and payment in full have been received for at least one of the authors by 31st January 2018.
Be Part of HAPTIC Media Partnership Universe
’’Spending the Time Researching Your Industry, your Issues, and Your audience’’A Strong Message
- Underline your +++positive and benefits of products and services.
- Promoting brand before and after the events
- Publishing articles about speech before and after event on website
- A Good Sign For Your Customers
- Using a Keynote Speaker demonstrates professionalism.