European Customer Centricity Awards
September 21 @ 8:00 AM - September 22 @ 5:00 PM CEST
The European Customer Centricity Awards will be hosted in Budapest, Hungary showcasing truly customer centric organizations across Europe.
Run by ARCET Global which was founded by the team that has successfully ran Awards programmes since 2014. The previous organisation executed over 15 Awards over 5 different programmes throughout the Middle East and Europe. Building a reputation of transparency, indepedence and credibility across their programmes and promoting business excellence and strong CX communities.
We provide organizations with the best platform to share and receive recognition for their stories.
This celebration is made up of the following:
September 21, 2020 – European Customer Centricity Conference
September 22, 2020 – European Customer Centricity Awards Finals & Ceremony
Entry Deadline – May 28, 2020
Finalists Announced – June 11, 2020
Finals and Ceremony – September 22, 2020
The awards are judged by indepedent CX professionals which ensures a transparent and clear scoring process. Our scoring model is endorsed by the University of Chester Business School.
Entries are split into two phases, Written Entry & Finalist Presentations.
- The written entry is a 2000 word PDF with supporting documents
- The finalist presentation is a live presentation at the Finals to a panel of judges. All presentations are open to the other attendees.
There are 21 categories to choose from. Entrants cn enter more than one category.
- Customer-Centric Culture
- Best Customer Experience Stategy
- Business Change or Transformation
- Customer Insight & Feedback VOC
- Customer Complaints
- Best Measurement in Customer Experience
- Best Multi/Omni-Channel Customer Experience
- Most Effective Customer Experience in Social Media
- Contact Center
- Client Relationship Management
- Best Use of Mobile
- Digital Transformation
- Best Digital Strategy
- Employer of the Year
- Employee Empowerment
- Customer Experience Professional
- Customer Experience Team
- Customer Experience Leadership
- Best Shared Services
- Best User Experience (UX)
- Service Design
Confirmed Speakers (So Far)
- Diane Magers – Experience Catalysts
- Ian Golding – CCXP
- Laura Tengerdi, CCXP – Budapest Bank
For more info, please visit the official website https://europeancustomerawards.com/awards/
Be Part of HAPTIC Media Partnership Universe
’’Spending the Time Researching Your Industry, your Issues, and Your audience’’A Strong Message
- Underline your +++positive and benefits of products and services.
- Promoting brand before and after the events
- Publishing articles about speech before and after event on website
- A Good Sign For Your Customers
- Using a Keynote Speaker demonstrates professionalism.