- This event has passed.
Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) Contracts for Energy Industry
February 20 @ 8:00 AM - February 22 @ 5:00 PM SAST
“Mastering the legal and commercial framework, contract negotiation, financing, risk and contractor relationship complexities of upstream and downstream EPC projects.”
Today, Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) projects are uniquely challenging. Parties currently involved in large complex and fast-track EPC projects frequently suffer financial loss that could have been mitigated by effective contract management. Appropriate practical “know-how” of EPC contracts will improve your ability to take appropriate steps, or to obtain necessary advice, to minimise or manage such risks.
This intensive workshop provides valuable insight into the rapidly evolving world of EPC contracts. It has been designed specifically for the professionals and management of energy industries and will be of particular interest to those with current or planned projects in Asia, Middle East, Africa, Europe and the CIS.
You will analyse an EPC contract, clause by clause, focusing on your challenges in international and domestic projects. This unique interactive master class discusses the key issues in EPC contracts which are relevant for lenders, sponsors and borrowers in international construction projects and the keys to deliver successful projects.
Benefits of Attending
– UNDERSTAND the current finance market for EPC contracts;
– MANAGE legal risks and environment for EPC contracts in the region;
– DISCOVER alternative procurement options for projects and the risks and opportunities associated with these options;
– DISTINGUISH new and effective contract negotiation strategies;
– ANALYSE the types of claims that may be made under EPC contracts and develop strategies to manage these claims;
– EXPLORE a PPA relationship with EPC, O&M, Fuel Supply, and Interconnect Agreement;
– GAIN INSIGHTS into the best current dispute resolution options and the risks and costs associated with each option.
Interested to Attend?
To register, simply call +65 6325 0274, or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Feel free to forward this email to your colleagues who you think may find it useful.
Other Upcoming Events
Project Finance and Project Financial Modelling (19 – 23 February 2018, Johannesburg)
APAC Public Private Partnership (PPP) Financing, Projects & Contracts (10 – 12 April 2018, Singapore)
Africa Public Private Partnership (PPP) Financing, Projects & Contracts (27 – 31 August 2018, Johannesburg)
Gas/LNG Contracts: Structures, Pricing & Negotiation (10 – 14 September 2018, Port of Spain | 22 – 26 October 2018, Johannesburg | 4 – 8 November 2018, Dubai | 26 – 30 November 2018, Kuala Lumpur)
About Infocus International
Infocus International is a global business intelligence provider of strategic information and professional services for diverse business communities.
Infocus International recognises clients’ needs and responds with innovative and result oriented programmes. All products are founded on high value content in diverse subject areas, and the highest level of quality is ensured trough intensive and in-depth market research from local and international insights.
Infocus International 143 Cecil Street, #25-02, GB Building, Singapore 069542 www.infocusinternational.com/epcenergy
Be Part of HAPTIC Media Partnership Universe
’’Spending the Time Researching Your Industry, your Issues, and Your audience’’A Strong Message
- Underline your +++positive and benefits of products and services.
- Promoting brand before and after the events
- Publishing articles about speech before and after event on website
- A Good Sign For Your Customers
- Using a Keynote Speaker demonstrates professionalism.