- This event has passed.
Digital Factory Forum
September 12 @ 8:00 AM - September 13 @ 5:00 PM CEST
The digital factory represents a leap forward from more traditional automation to a fully connected and flexible system—one that can use a constant stream of data from connected operations and production systems to learn and adapt to new demands. A key feature of the factory of the future is the sensor, which collects and feeds information about the production process into the industrial internet. Digital Factory combines process application and advanced analytics to help businesses efficiently manage resources, gather meaningful information for decision-makers, and lower the effect of labor shortage, smarty factory experience provides an environment for manufacturers to explore the opportunities and risks arising from Industry 4.0, and to plan their way ahead.
- REVEAL ASSEST PERFORMANCE ISSUES that can require some kind of corrective optimization. Indeed, such self-correction is what distinguishes the smart factory from traditional automation, which can yield greater overall asset efficiency, one of the most salient benefits of a smart factory.
- PREDICT AND DETECT quality defect trends sooner and can help to identify discrete human, machine, or environmental causes of poor quality.
- REDUCE your cost. Optimized processes traditionally lead to more cost-efficient processes—those with more predictable inventory requirements, more effective hiring and staffing decisions, as well as reduced process and operations variability.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Presidents, VPs, Directors, Heads, Mangers, Engineers of:
- Big Data
- Performance Optimization
- Research & Development
- Machine Learning
- Artificial Intelligent
- Process Automation
- Cyber Security
DIGITAL FACTORY FORUM
Date: 12th – 13th September 2018
Be Part of HAPTIC Media Partnership Universe
’’Spending the Time Researching Your Industry, your Issues, and Your audience’’A Strong Message
- Underline your +++positive and benefits of products and services.
- Promoting brand before and after the events
- Publishing articles about speech before and after event on website
- A Good Sign For Your Customers
- Using a Keynote Speaker demonstrates professionalism.