- This event has passed.
BABE 2018 – 9th World Congress on Bioavailability and Bioequivalence
April 16 @ 8:00 AM - April 18 @ 5:00 PM GST
BABE 2018 provides the global platform to the people belong to the pharmaceutical field. This is a great opportunity to the scientists from industry, universities and other research and governmental institutes, and trainees to meet and interact with the experts in the field.
The topics of the Congress will reflect the current and future trends in pharma field. The Congress will cover a cover a broad spectrum of pharmaceutical topics which includes bioavailability, bioequivalence, drug design, drug safety, pharmacokinetic modelling, BA/BE Studies, Bioequivalence Study Design, drug toxicity and so on. The session includes keynotes, workshops, oral presentations and parallel posters considering and showcasing the current research.
- Bioavailability and Bioequivalence
- Bioavailability Studies and Assessment
- Bioequivalence Studies and Assessment
- Drug Design and development: Challenges
- Drug Metabolism
- Pharmacology- PK & PD approach
- Pharmaceutical Formulations
- Clinical Research Vs Clinical Trails
- BCS & IVIVC Based Biowaivers
- Biosimilars: Recent approches
- Drug Safety: Pharmacovigilance Scope
- Contract Research Organizations
- Regulatory Requirements and Approaches
- Pharmaceutical Industry: Entrepreneur Meet
- BA/BE Perspectives for Drug Products
- CEOs, CROs, Directors, Managers and research associates
- Academic and Industrial Scientists
- Regulatory and Clinical Scientists
- Researchers, Education providers
- Students and Postdoctoral Fellows
- Government Agencies
- Medical Practitioners
- Clinical Pharmacologists
- Clinical Toxicologists
- Molecular and Cellular Pharmacologists
For Conference registration, please visit http://bioavailability-bioequivalence.pharmaceuticalconferences.com/
Be Part of HAPTIC Media Partnership Universe
’’Spending the Time Researching Your Industry, your Issues, and Your audience’’A Strong Message
- Underline your +++positive and benefits of products and services.
- Promoting brand before and after the events
- Publishing articles about speech before and after event on website
- A Good Sign For Your Customers
- Using a Keynote Speaker demonstrates professionalism.