- This event has passed.
Additive manufacturing in the Automotive Industry Online Conference
April 22 @ 3:00 PM - 7:00 PM CEST
ABOUT THE CONFERENCE
We are delighted to announce that our online conference «Additive Manufacturing in the Automotive Industry» will take place on Thursday, April 22, at 3 pm CET on BigMarker platform.
The aim of the conference is to offer prospective attendees a chance to learn about and to look at opportunities and challenges of using different processes of 3D printing in their professional field of automotive industry.
The «Additive Manufacturing in the Automotive Industry» conference is designed around key targets: learning, exchanging opinions, and networking enabled by live presentations followed by dynamic questions & answers sessions as well as panel discussion with keynote speakers.
- 3D Printing adoption in the automotive industry
- AM post-processing and enhancing car details
- Application of recent AM research in the automotive
- 3D printing and sustainable automotive business
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
DIRECTORS, CEOS, PRESIDENTS, VPS, GENERAL MANAGERS, HEADS OF DEPARTMENTS, EXECUTIVES, KEY ENGINEERS, SENIOR MATERIALS SCIENTISTS, CONSULTANTS FROM:
- Digital Manufacturing
- R&D Material Engineering
- Product Design & Development
- Technical Development
- Lightweight materials
- Metal 3D Printing
- Parts & Components Supply
- Sustainability & Lifecycle Assesment
ONLINE CONFERENCE INCLUDES:
- 3+ different topics
- panel discussion
- networking with business professionals and industry experts
- additional materials
If you would like to participate, kindly book your spot. The seats are limited.
Broadcast Link will be provided via email post registration.
For more info and registration, please visit the official event website address https://lp.bcf-events.com/additive-manufacturing-in-the-automotive-industry/
Be Part of HAPTIC Media Partnership Universe
’’Spending the Time Researching Your Industry, your Issues, and Your audience’’A Strong Message
- Underline your +++positive and benefits of products and services.
- Promoting brand before and after the events
- Publishing articles about speech before and after event on website
- A Good Sign For Your Customers
- Using a Keynote Speaker demonstrates professionalism.