- This event has passed.
6th Annual R&D Process Excellence Summit
May 22 @ 8:00 AM - May 23 @ 5:00 PM CEST
This summit will continue its tradition of providing a multifunctional platform for R&D, process excellence and innovations experts to come together and exchange their experiences in better delivery, adoption and scale of innovative solutions and through the power of emerging tools, methods and technologies.
Join us as we continue exploring the practical, technical and business solutions, and hear from experts on lessons learned in the ongoing debate of R&D process excellence.
- Hussein Mehanna, AI Director, Google
- Alex Goryachev, Sr. Director – Innovation Strategy, Cisco
- Magdalena Schoeneich, Global Head at Center for Scientific Leadership & Innovation, Takeda Pharmaceuticals
- Curtis Carson, Head of Engineering Development System (Process, Methods, Tools, Performance & Improvement), Airbus Defense & Space
- Abhijit Thosar, VP of Design Thinking & Innovation, BNP Paribas
- Shimei Fan, Global R&D VP of Personal Care, Beiersdorf
- And more…
- Better strategised, budgeted and performed R&D processes
- Improved new product and innovative solution development and design
- New KPIs to successfully validate, deliver, adopt and scale innovations
- Optimised and well-maintained R&D portfolios of projects, IP and investments
- Novel approaches to corporate venturing and dealing with startups
- Agile, design thinking, emerging tools and techniques to deliver mature innovations
- And more…
Date: May 22-23, 2019
Location: Sheraton Milan Malpensa Airport Hotel & Conference Centre – Malpensa Terminal 1, Strada Statale 336, 21010
Be Part of HAPTIC Media Partnership Universe
’’Spending the Time Researching Your Industry, your Issues, and Your audience’’A Strong Message
- Underline your +++positive and benefits of products and services.
- Promoting brand before and after the events
- Publishing articles about speech before and after event on website
- A Good Sign For Your Customers
- Using a Keynote Speaker demonstrates professionalism.