- This event has passed.
4th Global Nanotechnology Congress and Expo
April 16 @ 8:00 AM - April 18 @ 5:00 PM GST
Scientific Federation is organizing 4th Global Nanotechnology Congress and Expo during April 16-18, 2018 at Dubai, UAE which includes Plenary presentations, Keynote presentations, Oral talks, Poster presentations and Exhibitions.
GNCE-2018 will provide an excellent opportunity to meet experts, exchange information, and strengthen the collaboration among Directors, Researchers, Associate Professors, and Scholars from both academia and industry.
This congress is anticipating participants from 40 and more countries across the globe and the three day conference will provoke Plenary sessions, Keynote speeches, Poster, and Oral presentations. This program provides three days of robust discussions on recent advancements and new strategies for development of new materials for global requirements.
- To facilitate opportunities for networking, collaboration and exchange of ideas with internationally renowned leaders in Nanotechnology research and development.
- To identify research and practice based innovations in optimizing Nanotechnology research.
- To debate gaps and priorities for sustainable development in optimizing Nanotechnology research and development.
- To discuss and debate the challenges and opportunities in the new era of optimizing Nanotechnology research reforms.
- To identify opportunities for evidence-based practice in optimizing Nanotechnology research.
Scientific Federation is expert-driven and is initiated to organize and facilitate proficient and international scientific conferences worldwide with associating the world class researchers. Likely we organized number of conferences in engineering and medical field previously.
It provides a platform to have open discussions, knowledge sharing and interactive sessions with field experts at GNCE-2018.
Carbon nanomaterials, devices and technologies
Nanocomposites and Multifunctional Materials
Applications of Nanotechnology
Emerging areas of Materials Science
Advancements in Material Science
Ceramic and Glass Materials
MEMS & NEMS
Polymer based Nanocomposites
Mining and Metallurgy
Nanomedicine and Biomedical Engineering
Nanomedical Approaches for Cancer Diagnosis and Treatments
Cancer Nanotechnology & Tissue Nanoengineering
Biomaterials and Polymer Chemistry
Electronic, Optical, and Magnetic Materials
Materials Processing and Product Manufacturing
Materials Science and Engineering
Materials Science-Fundamentals & Characterization
Nanodevices & Nanosensors
Nanophotonics and Optics
Nanosensoring in diagnostics and industry
Nanotechnology for Energy and the Environment
Risks and Regulation of Nanotechnology
Robotics and Mechatronics
Conference sessions will bring you the latest strategies, research, and best practices to improve outcomes through quality, safety and staffing. Attendees will learn from evidence-based research and discover innovations they can start using immediately. Join your peers at conference for focusing on quality outcomes!
For GNCE-2018 Congress and Expo registration, please visit: http://www.scientificfederation.com/nanotechnology-congress-2018/
Be Part of HAPTIC Media Partnership Universe
’’Spending the Time Researching Your Industry, your Issues, and Your audience’’A Strong Message
- Underline your +++positive and benefits of products and services.
- Promoting brand before and after the events
- Publishing articles about speech before and after event on website
- A Good Sign For Your Customers
- Using a Keynote Speaker demonstrates professionalism.