- This event has passed.
4th Annual Content Strategy Summit
February 14 @ 8:00 AM - February 15 @ 5:00 PM CET
The content strategy landscape is evolving; are you able to keep up? Digital technology is advancing so rapidly that it’s not only changing how we consume content and create content, but it is also changing what kinds of content we create. Adding to that, delivering performance while creating content that will attract, acquire, and engage audiences is crucial to having a successful marketing campaign.
Join us at the 4th Annual Content Strategy Summit and hear from the brightest and best B2B and B2C content marketing professionals and aficionados talk about clever tactics and effective strategies as well as the latest technology. Learn actionable ideas and how to plan your content strategy for the future, while taking advantage of existing content investments. We will help you to take your content marketing game to the next level!
This Summit will cover topics ranging from content strategy, content management, production, and distribution. It will address current trends such as AI, mobility, and visual content which are re-shaping digital marketing. We will arm you with strategies to deliver greater personalisation, memorable content experiences and greater business results.
Speakers to be announced
- Using storytelling to magnify your content strategy
- How to prepare for the world beyond chatbots and voice
- Building strong relationships with stakeholders and influencers
- Creating social care content strategy for the brand
- How to create your content framework using data
- Multi-market content: adopting the tools to manage a multi-local content strategy
- How to use behavioural science to create better content
- And more…
Be Part of HAPTIC Media Partnership Universe
’’Spending the Time Researching Your Industry, your Issues, and Your audience’’A Strong Message
- Underline your +++positive and benefits of products and services.
- Promoting brand before and after the events
- Publishing articles about speech before and after event on website
- A Good Sign For Your Customers
- Using a Keynote Speaker demonstrates professionalism.