3rd Annual Open Innovation Summit
November 21 @ 8:00 AM - November 22 @ 5:00 PM CET
Vonlanthen Group of Companies is thrilled to be presenting the 3rd Annual Open Innovation Summit in Berlin, Germany, on November 21st and 22nd, 2019.
This Summit will continue its tradition of providing a cross-functional platform for open innovation leaders to come together and to exchange their practical experiences in adoption of open innovation, applying open innovation to create competitive products, services and processes, to enable novel business models and to network with the key stakeholders.
- Hayley Hughes, Design Lead, Airbnb Design System, Airbnb
- Hamilton Mann, Group Director of Digital Marketing & Digital Transformation, Thales
- Gerardo Mazzeo, Global Innovation Director, Nestlé S.A.
- Raymond Li, Head of Strategy & Planning, EMEA, Uber
- Emanuel Gavert, People Snack Inventor SnackFutures, Independent Innovation & Venture Hub of Mondelēz International
- And more…
- Adopting new tech and tools to mature creation of competitive advantages through open innovation
- Defining metrics to measure open innovation impact
- Enhancing intellectual property (IP) strategy to enable and protect innovations
- Establishing partnership with internal and external OI communities, and learning from failures
- Designing open innovation platforms from concept to implementation to enable OI ecosystem
- Applying emerging OI approaches to create novel business models for product, process and services
- And more…
Be Part of HAPTIC Media Partnership Universe
’’Spending the Time Researching Your Industry, your Issues, and Your audience’’A Strong Message
- Underline your +++positive and benefits of products and services.
- Promoting brand before and after the events
- Publishing articles about speech before and after event on website
- A Good Sign For Your Customers
- Using a Keynote Speaker demonstrates professionalism.