- This event has passed.
3rd Annual Future of Work and Workplace Summit
May 23 @ 8:00 AM - May 24 @ 5:00 PM CEST
This event will enable participants to learn about the latest developments in the new ways we work and how our new workplaces are redesigned to meet workers’ needs and increase productivity.
The questions that we will be asking are: What are the aspects of advanced technologies and future of work, including employee experience, meaningful engagement, diversity and inclusion, talent acquisition and wellbeing? Then, how to build agility and successfully create a collaborative and productive workplace in your company?
This summit will be focussing on the latest trends in office design, on new ways of working and the most up-to-date experiences in collaboration with real estate, facility management, HR, technology, architecture, executive management, design and consulting experts.
- Ulrika Jonsson, Director of Business Development for Digital HR, Microsoft
- Marco Grossi, Global Head of Workplace Programs, Workplace by Facebook
- Jochen Stecker, CFO, SAP Österreich GmbH
- Sophie Huss, Global Director of Digital HR: Employer Brand, Talent Acquisition, HRIS, Digital Learning, Workplace, Arkadin
- Alejandro Aquino Navarro, Program Leader for Automation & Future of Work, GE
- Mireya Juárez, Head of Workplace Strategy & Experience EMEA, HP
- And more…
- Digital workplace and employee experience: communication, collaboration and connectivity are transformed
- How AI and AR/VR are going to shape how we work in the near future
- Innovative process for innovative spaces for innovative businesses
- The future workplace: human-centered employee experience
- HR will need to rethink work and talent management, redefine the talent experience and re-envision HR solutions
- Empower to build the next generation of your employees: cultivate distinctly human skills and creativity
- And more…
Be Part of HAPTIC Media Partnership Universe
’’Spending the Time Researching Your Industry, your Issues, and Your audience’’A Strong Message
- Underline your +++positive and benefits of products and services.
- Promoting brand before and after the events
- Publishing articles about speech before and after event on website
- A Good Sign For Your Customers
- Using a Keynote Speaker demonstrates professionalism.