- This event has passed.
3D Medical Conference & Expo
January 30 @ 8:00 AM - January 31 @ 5:00 PM CET
On January 30-31, 2019, MECC Maastricht, The Netherlands, will host a two-day event focused on 3D Medical Printing. This edition will cover a broad range of topics during the conferences and expo.
3D printing is becoming increasingly implemented in the operating room, with surgeons turning to the technology to create tailor-made implants for their patients. Several uses of the technology are already generating revenue as viable medical businesses, like dental applications, prosthetics and hearing devices. The conference programme will offer the following topics:
- Medical applications with Virtual Reality / Augmented Reality
- 3D Bio Printing
- 3D Dental Printing
- 3D Medtech Printing
- 3D Medicine & Pharmaceutics Printing
- 3D Medical & Dental Scanning
- 3D Medical & Dental Software
- 3D Medical (Bio)Materials
- 3D Medical Workflow & Planning Tools
- Legal and Regulatory issues regarding 3D Medical printing applications
The audience is a mix of academics, medical professionals, business, technology, regulation and creative, so the content will address professionals in this field from different perspectives.
3D Medical Expo is a dedicated and focused business and research platform. It is a unique event that brings together European and global companies from the entire 3D medical supply chain including customers, end users, developers and researchers.
3D Medical Expo offers exhibitors the opportunity to present their expertise and innovative technologies, while visitors can explore the rapidly growing 3D medical market and connect with international experts and companies.
Be Part of HAPTIC Media Partnership Universe
’’Spending the Time Researching Your Industry, your Issues, and Your audience’’A Strong Message
- Underline your +++positive and benefits of products and services.
- Promoting brand before and after the events
- Publishing articles about speech before and after event on website
- A Good Sign For Your Customers
- Using a Keynote Speaker demonstrates professionalism.