2nd Saudi International Pharma and Medlab Expo 2020
November 2 @ 9:00 AM - November 4 @ 5:00 PM AST
The 2nd Saudi International Pharma and Medlab Expo 2020 is a unique platform in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
The Expo showcases the latest invention & development in Pharmaceutical and Laboratory Technologies and brings together the leaders in both sectors, aiming to create maximum interaction and meeting opportunities where manufacturers, dealers and distributors can promote their brands, meet potential customers and entertain existing clients.
If you’re looking to find products, make new investments, gain new knowledge or strengthen business ties with the global clinical laboratory market, we are definitely your right destination.
Health sector in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Health services in Saudi Arabia have developed significantly in recent years, especially under the Saudi Arabia Vision 2030. Through tremendous financial allocations; The Kingdom has been able to raise the level of health services by developing infrastructure, using modern technology, improving the efficiency of health practitioners and increasing the number of hospitals, health centers and pharmacies all over the Kingdom, total annual spends on healthcare sector 158 Billion for 2019 and 178 Billion dollars expected for 2020.
The provision of health care services in the Kingdom is mainly done through the Ministry of Health with the help of some other governmental agencies and the private sector.
Targeted Sectors to participate in the exhibition
|1. Health Care services companies
2. Hospitals and health care centers.
3. Laboratory devices
4. Laboratory education services.
5. Laboratory Technology
6. Marketing companies.
7. Medical equipment and tools.
8. Medical Laboratories.
9. Universities and medical colleges.
11. Pharmaceutical microbiology
12. Pharmaceutical quality assurance
13. Pharmaceutical Sciences
14. Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare Wholesalers
15. Sub- Agents & Distributors of both Pharmaceuticals and Healthcare Goods
16. Technology and telecommunications companies
The three – day international exhibition and conference on pharmaceutical and medical laboratories sectors organized by 1st Arabia exhibition and conferences organizers, with an academic cooperation with the two Saudi pharmaceutical Society and the Saudi Society for Clinical Laboratory Sciences association, proved to be one of the most successful Exhibition combined with two Conferences in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia that is related to pharmaceutical and Medical laboratories ﬁelds.
Expo stats :
- 13,000 VISITORS
- 100 EXHIBITORS
- 30 MEDIA
- 10 COUNTRIES
- 20 SECTORS
Special Features and benefits of Participating in the Exhibition
- Explore new business and investment opportunities.
- Direct communication with suppliers.
- Communicate with local and international companies.
- Learn about the latest and advanced technology.
- Present your company products and services on an international platform
- Highlighting your brand.
- Marketing and offering products and services to target customers.
- Promotion through the media and social media platforms.
- Meeting businessmen and investors in the health sector
- Communicate with government agencies and health authorities.
- Identify the local and global market needs
- Holding agreements with the participating parties
- Exchange experiences and expertise with the participating parties.
HAPTIC R&D CONSULTING is a Media Partner and for more info and registration, please visit
The 2nd Saudi International Pharma Expo website : https://www.saudipharmaexpo.com/
The 2nd Saudi International Medlab Expo website : http://www.saudimedlabexpo.com/index
Be Part of HAPTIC Media Partnership Universe
’’Spending the Time Researching Your Industry, your Issues, and Your audience’’A Strong Message
- Underline your +++positive and benefits of products and services.
- Promoting brand before and after the events
- Publishing articles about speech before and after event on website
- A Good Sign For Your Customers
- Using a Keynote Speaker demonstrates professionalism.