- This event has passed.
2ND CONSTRUCTION PLANNING & SCHEDULING SUMMIT
February 15 @ 8:00 AM - February 16 @ 5:00 PM CET
The 2nd Construction Planning & Scheduling Summit will emphasise the importance of planning and scheduling in construction management and how to benefit from technological advances in projects of all sizes.
The summit will take place on 15-16 February 2018 in Berlin and it will gather together a group of Senior Level Executives to discuss about the current situation of construction planning and scheduling and how to improve processes within the slow-to-change industry. Numerous networking breaks will give participants an opportunity to share their insights and connect with other industry experts to find new innovative ways to keep their companies relevant and competitive for the new rising projects.
Key Practical Learning Points:
- Benefits and common issues in collaborative project planning
- Best methods and future predictions about offsite construction
- Cloud-based BIM for enhancing project scheduling
- Effective risk management for construction projects
- Reaching Critical Stakeholders through BIM Visualization
- Leadership and people management in construction projects
- Critical Path Method and relevant software choices
- Feasibility studies in large and complex projects
- Modern construction and business value of BIM
Who Should Attend
This summit will gather together CEOs, VPs, Directors, Heads, Managers, Architects, Professors, Leads and Senior Level Executives dealing with:
- Project Planning and Scheduling
- Feasibility Studies
- Estimation Technology
- Quantity Surveying
- Analytics and Predictive Models
- Lean and Agile Methods
- Building Information Modeling
- Virtual Reality Tools
- People Management
- Architectural Drawings
- Organizational Development
- Public-private partnerships
Be Part of HAPTIC Media Partnership Universe
’’Spending the Time Researching Your Industry, your Issues, and Your audience’’A Strong Message
- Underline your +++positive and benefits of products and services.
- Promoting brand before and after the events
- Publishing articles about speech before and after event on website
- A Good Sign For Your Customers
- Using a Keynote Speaker demonstrates professionalism.