HAPTIC R&D CONSULTING SRL an international business tech audit company actively participate to B2B networking organized by Urban Mobility.
The EIT Urban Mobility is holding open Innovation Days, along four of its thematic challenge areas, including:
- Future Mobility (February 18th, 13:30 – 15:30)
- Active Mobility (February 23rd, 13:30 – 15:30)
- Sustainable City Logistics (February 24th, 14:00 – 16:00)
- Mobility and Energy (February 25th, 14:00 – 16:00)
These challenge areas will be core to the upcoming call for proposals (2022), and the Innovation Days are a key first step, in building Action and Interest Groups across all of EIT Urban Mobility’s challenge areas.
- Learn about the upcoming Call for Proposals 2022 and development of the Action and Interest Groups
- Learn about the four challenge areas prioritized by the EIT Urban Mobility Innovation activities
- Hear from thought leaders on key innovations in each area
- See corporate and organisational pitches on latest innovations
- Hear from city representatives on their current engagement with EIT Urban Mobility and the mobility challenges they wish to address
- Network and schedule 1:1 video calls with participants – Choose “Long Term Matchmaking” function in the registration
How can you benefit from this event?
- Become a part of a EIT Urban Mobility’s Action and Interest Group
- Start a dialogue with EIT Urban Mobility