HAPTIC R&D CONSULTING SRL will discover digitalization potential of industry and establish new collaborations at Digital Transformation of the Blue Economy – B2B event.
As a part of EU Industry days 2021, the University of Split is hosting the one-day virtual event “Digital transformation of the blue economy” which will take place on the 25th of March 2021.
The event will gather SMEs, local businesses, startups, academia, decision-makers, representatives of government agencies as well as end-users from the field of blue economy and ICT sectors to explore the potential of digitalization, international cooperation and discuss:
- Future of EU industries in a digital environment
- Benefits of digitalization in the blue economy
- Business opportunities for the ICT within the blue economy
- Essential digital skills for SMEs
Combination of keynote speeches, workshop and B2B meetings will provide participants with relevant and important topics for both the blue economy and ICT sectors.
- Marine resources
- Tourism (Maritime&Coastal)
- Naval transportation
- IoT, Info/Data communication
- Artificial Intelligence, Data
- High-performance computing
- Other relevant blue economy and ICT sectors
- Participation in the event is free of charge
- Discover digitalization potential of your industry
- Acquire new digital skills
- Expand and improve your business
- Establish new collaborations
For more info and registration, please visit official b2b event website Digital Transformation of the Blue Economy.