Czech Republic will host the 15th edition of the biennial networking, expert panels and exhibition FUTURE FORCES FORUM (FFF) on 16 – 18 October 2024.
Prague has been a long-time hub for international defence and security community networking within the FFF events, regularly hosting national delegations from over 60 countries, representing military as well as civil security sector. It is an excellent opportunity to gain information about new trends and identified capability gaps, to network with counterparts and to review the latest developments and products in the defence and security field from about 300 exhibitors.
The forum is organized under the auspices of the Czech Government and is held in close cooperation with armed and security forces, NATO structures, European Defence Agency (EDA) and other relevant organizations. Representatives of the military, homeland security, law enforcement agencies, industry, R&D and academia are cordially welcome to Prague, the UNESCO world heritage site, to join this unique event, gathering regularly over 8,000 professional participants.
The program addresses the latest trends and needs in the defence and security area and helps to achieve the much sought-after homeland security, resilience, or interoperability within Multi-Domain Operations environment. Furthermore, it helps to facilitate cooperation with partner countries, national as well as international organizations across the globe. In conjunction with FUTURE FORCES FORUM, the NATO working groups aimed at the topics related to the FFF program will again have annual meetings in Prague. The FFF motto is “From Industry Age of Platforms to Information Age of Systems”.
FFF 2024 Preliminary Program:
- Future Forces Exhibition
- NATO Working Groups Sessions
- Future Forces Conference – Multi-domain operations, Force Integration and Complex Concept of Crisis Management
- Future Air Force Conference – Pilot Training
- Future Land Forces Conference – Battlefield Management System
- Future C2 Conference
- Future of Cyber Conference & Live Hacking Zone
- CBRN & Medical Conference
- Homeland Security & Resilience Conference
- Disruptive Technologies & Defence Innovations
- Defence Interests in Space Conference
- Multi-Domain Advanced Robotic Systems Conference
- NATO M&S COE MESAS ‘24 – Modelling & Simulation for Autonomous Systems Conference
- Forum on Ukraine
Professional visitors and audience are welcome to participate in the exhibition and expert panels free of charge. Those interested in presenting or exhibiting are welcome to send their enquiries to email@example.com or to use the online enquiry form.
Useful Documents and Information:
Haptic R&D Consulting is a media partner and for further information can be found at www.fff.global.