Haptic R&D Consulting SRL will participate at CEF Digital – 5G for Smart Communities.
This online workshop and matchmaking event is offered by the European Commission following the launch of the first calls for proposals under the Connecting Europe Facility (CEF) Digital programme.
This event is dedicated to the call for ‘5G for Smart Communities’, and aims to inform key stakeholders about the call and connect potential project promoters with one another.
What is on offer?
- The European Commission will present the call, including requirements and expectations.
- Participants will have the opportunity to register in advance for matchmaking meetings that can be held on the day as well as during the month following the workshop (until 8 March).
- The GSMA and 5GPPP associations will present examples of 5G use cases.
- Participants will have the possibility of presenting 4-minute pitches of their 5G use cases, technology or pilot projects.
Who will be there?
Participants will include:
- European Commission
- Broadband Competence Offices
- Telecommunication and technology companies
- Socio-economic drivers proposing 5G use cases (particularly in the areas of health, education, mobility, security, rural development, agriculture and government
How to get started?
To participate in this event, register and set up your matchmaking profile here: https://cef-digital-5g-communities-call.b2match.io/invitation/6iIGPu8
From 1 February, registered participants will be able to explore and book meetings with matchmaking partners.