HAPTIC R&D CONSULTING SRL will participate at B2B Brokerage Event – A sustainable future for Europe
This international information-day event will highlight research topics covered within the call “A sustainable future for Europe” in Cluster 2 “Culture, Creativity and Inclusive Societies” of Horizon Europe.
Participants will have the possibility to join in a matchmaking event dedicated to the topics of this call for proposals. The matchmaking event will give participants the opportunity to join pre-arranged meetings with other participants in order to identify collaborators and to facilitate the setup of Horizon Europe project consortia.
Researchers, entrepreneurs, and other stakeholders actively looking for project partners, can also take the chance to present their project during a flash presentation session.
The matchmaking session will be preceded by an information session, which will focus on the policy context, funding opportunities of this call. This info session will bring valuable insights for your proposal preparation, adding important background information to compliment the bilateral meetings in the afternoon part of the event.
- Cluster 2 call “A sustainable future for Europe”
- Current developments and policy context for the call
- Expected impact of the projects
- Fast and fruitful pre-arranged meetings to foster effective international networking and to facilitate the setup of Horizon Europe project consortia
Relevant call topics
Horizon Europe driven events
- Present, discuss and develop new project ideas at international level
- Get the latest information from the European Commission
- Acquire new cross-border contacts and initiate collaborations
- Facilitate the setup of quality partnerships in view of the open Horizon Europe calls
More Info and registration to B2B Brokerage Event – A sustainable future for Europe