We are delighted to invite you to 5th Annual Automotive Lightweight Materials Online Conference, which will take place online on the 16th of September 2021 at 15:00 CET on the BigMarker platform.
Join us for an event which offers a meeting place for top manufacturers, researchers, academics, decision-makers and other business professionals who are keen to share their knowledge and experience in the newest strategies in the lightweight automotive industry and opportunities for further development.
The conference represents a unique opportunity for learning, exchanging opinions, and expanding one’s network enabled by live presentations followed by dynamic Q&A sessions – providing the attendees with valuable insights from specialists in the sphere of lightweight materials.
- Benefits of using aluminium
- Future of Carbon Fiber composites
- Polymer composites
- Advanced techniques, trends and strategies
- Align with new regulatory standards
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
General Managers / Chief Engineers / Research Leads / Senior Managers / Department Managers / Deputy Managers / Supervisors / Senior Engineers / Senior Specialists from:
- Body structures
- Materials Concepts
- Polymers and Fluids
- Material development
- Technical Development
- CO2 Technology innovations
- Complete Vehicle Engineering
- Advanced Vehicle Technologies
- Mass, energy and aerodynamics
- Vehicle architecture engineering
- Lightweight design, materialsand manufacturing processes
For Registration please visit official event website 5th Annual Automotive Lightweight Materials Online Conference | BCF (bcf-events.com)