What once was described as the project management of the future is now the present. Are you keeping up?
The 2nd Portfolio & Project Management Summit is a unique opportunity for B2B and B2C portfolio and project leaders to gather together and exchange valuable insights on the latest industry demands and changes.
Whether you’re looking at project management under complex constraints, adapting portfolio governance for digital business or actively advocating your PMO for dynamic flexible process options, this event will have something new to offer. Our speakers will present case studies and discuss matters of agile development, business transformation and more, providing project leaders with the proper tools to deliver high value projects and processes that companies demand.
Don’t miss out on the opportunity to network with industry experts and share in the ideas and discussion that are shaping the next developments in portfolio and project management.
- Johannes Barsig, Head of R&D Project Excellence, Boehringer Ingelheim
- Kelly Keen, Vice President of Project Management, Celonic AG
- Pär Forsell, Senior Manager, Toyota Lean Academy/Toyota Material Handling Europe, Toyota
- Otto Strukelj, IoT Accelerator Release Manager, Ericsson
- Mia Jalava, Head of Customer Processes & Data Quality, Telia Company
- Thomas Weber, Director of Program Project Management, Fresenius Medical Care Deutschland GmbH
- And more…
- Project management under complexity
- Strategies for improving cost optimisation programs
- The next generation PPM leader
- Rescuing at-risk programs
- Best practices in project measurement and evaluation
- Effective project team collaboration
- And more…