This premier B2B event will enable participants to learn about the latest developments in Workplace Design and the new ways we work.
Are you prepared for rapidly changing technologies, an evolving workforce, and shifting corporate values in your workspace? Traditional employment and workplace models are being replaced with next-generation design concepts and technology in order to foster higher levels of engagement, collaboration, and creativity. This Summit will be focusing on the latest trends in office design, on new ways of working, and themost up-to-date experiences incollaboration with IT, design, HR, and real estate experts.
Vonlanthen Group of Companies invites you to discuss and debate this problematic new era and to meet these challenges in a dialogue amongst top professionals in this cross industry.
Key Practical Learning Points of the Summit:
• Why-O-T: reasons you need a connected building
• Joining forces: HR teaming up with IT and real estate
• The future is collaborative
• Using space, culture and technology to create an extraordinary employee experience
• Wellbeing at work – happiness drives success
• Delivering an employee experience that is human-centred
• Creating a new work culture from an older one
• HR tech – revolution in the workplace
• The human touch in the age of cloud and digital
• Artificial intelligence & future of work: shadows of human mind and illuminating algorithms
• The “true” digital workplace, collaboration as a key business driver in an IoT world
• The rise of co-working & collaborative offices spaces
Who Should Attend:
CEOs / Presidents / MDs, CCOs/CMOs/CDOs, Chief Executives, Directors, Vice Presidents, Department Heads, Leaders, and Managers specialising in:
- Company Real Estate
- Information & Knowledge
- User Experience
- Change Management
- Strategy & Discovery
- Mobility Solutions
- Change Implementation
- Technology Integration
- Smart Devices
- Health & Work Environment
- New Product Development
- Office Design
- Employee Experience
- Artificial Intelligence
- Organisational Psychology
- And More
For More Info and Registration, please visit 2nd Annual Future of Work and Workspace Summit website.
About Vonlanthen Group of Companies
Vonlanthen Group of Companies is made for innovative and senior business leaders focused on confronting challenges and seizing opportunities. We conduct extensive research and connect deal-makers and risk-takers across Europe and emerging markets to help propel companies to the next level. Our conferences, events and training schemes are designed for senior decision-makers working at the top of their industries with cutting-edge strategies, products, processes and technologies.
Vonlanthen Group of Companies is the natural home for companies always on the lookout for opportunities, always searching for the next deal, and always with an eye on the competition.